Compare van insurance and see if you can cut the cost of your cover with uSwitch
Get a cheap van insurance deal with uSwitch
Comparing van insurance with uSwitch is easy – compare quotes from up to 15 leading insurers with free legal cover with every quote.
uSwitch is a free, impartial comparison and switching service – we’re not affiliated to any one insurer and we’ll only ask you for information that will help us get you the most accurate possible quotes.
Compare van insurance – cutting the cost
Before you compare van insurance options, there are a number of things you can do to help cut the cost of your van insurance premium, including:
- Fit an alarm or immobiliser – the safer and more secure your van, the less likely it is to be broken into which means less risk to the van insurer
- Choose the right level of cover and excess – don’t let low prices tempt you into buying a van insurance policy that doesn’t give you the right amount of cover
- If you can, pay for the whole year in advance – paying for van insurance on a monthly basis is usually far more expensive due to the interest charges
- Pick an older vehicle or one with a less powerful engine – insurers may offer discounts to such vans
- Breakdown Cover Breakdown cover ensures you never have to worry if you car breaks down?
- Car Insurance Claim Claiming on your car’s insurance is a big decision that shouldn’t be taken lightly
- Car Warranty We’ve all heard about warranties, but is a car warranty really worthwhile?