Celebrate your savings with a free case of wine thanks to uSwitch and nakedwines.com
At uSwitch, we've teamed up with boutique wine seller, Naked Wines, to offer you a free case of wine containing 6 bottles, worth £60, when you switch to a new gas and electricity supplier with us.
Just enter your postcode on the right, click the "Compare now" button, then give us a few details about your current gas and electricity supplier - it only takes a few minutes to compare and switch and you could save up to £412 on your energy bill*.
uSwitch adheres to the Confidence Code, which is a voluntary code of practice managed by Ofgem. This helps guarantee you will receive impartial and fair price comparisons on your energy.
To qualify for your free case of wine you must have come to this page using the Money Saving Expert link and switch to a dual fuel plan, e.g. you must switch both your gas and electricity to a single plan from a single supplier. If you have not come to this page from the Money Saving Expert website using the special link, you will not qualify for the wine.
When you have switched, you will receive a confirmation email from uSwitch with the subject line 'Confirmation of your energy switch request with uSwitch'. It will confirm that you are entitled to the free wine, so it is essential that you keep this email. If your confirmation email does not make any reference to the wine offer, please contact our customer services team at email@example.com
Once you have started receiving energy from your new supplier and they have advised us your switch is complete, you will receive another email containing a voucher code for your wine and instructions on how to redeem it. This can take up to 4 months from the date you completed the switch through uSwitch.com. You must use the voucher within 6 months of the date it was sent.
Only one entry per household will be permitted each calendar year.
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 years or over and proof of age may be required. Residents of the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland are not eligible. Only one entry per household will be permitted each calendar year. The promotion is not open to employees or agents of any company within the uSwitch.com group and/ or anyone connected with this promotion.
- The promoter is uSwitch Limited ("uSwitch Limited"), a company incorporated in England and Wales (registration number 03612689), the registered office of which is uSwitch Limited , Notcutt House, 36 Southwark Bridge Rd, London, E1 9EU ("uSwitch.com").
- To qualify for this offer you must complete a "dual fuel"** switch*** to a new supplier using the uSwitch.com comparison and switching service, and provide a valid email address, on this link http://www.uswitch.com/landing-pages/nakedwines/?ref=winecase~mse
- There are no cash alternatives to the promotion.
- A case of wine will be supplied containing 6 x 75cl bottles with a value of at least £60, and will be supplied by our wine partner, www.nakedwines.com.
- Your voucher will be sent to you via email once your energy switch is complete***
- uSwitch Limited will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of any switches in the promotion by virtue of any technical failures of its website or otherwise, whether any such failure is within the control of uSwitch Limited or not. uSwitch Limited reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion or the uSwitch.com website, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions or the terms and conditions of the uSwitch.com website.
- uSwitch Limited's decision is final in all matters relating to this promotion.
- If you have any queries, concerns, comments or suggestions regarding any aspect of this promotion, please contact uSwitch Limited at the following address:
Free Wine Offer
36 Southwark Bridge Rd
- Your voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other nakedwines.com promotion.
- You must use your voucher within 6 months of receiving it.
- You must be 18 or over to buy alcohol.
- uSwitch reserves the right to substitute or change this offer at anytime without prior notice. We will endeavour to replace the offer with a similar offer of equal or higher value.
Frequently Asked Questions
What wine will I be receiving?
You will receive a voucher for a case of wine containing 6 bottles, with a value of at least £60, via email within four to six weeks of your switch***. This will be supplied by our wine partner, nakedwines.com.
How do I qualify for the offer?
To qualify for your free case of wine, you must complete a dual fuel** switch*** to a new supplier using the uSwitch.com comparison and switching service on the following link from the Money Saving Expert website only, valid until stocks run out. uSwitch.com must receive confirmation from your new supplier that they have completed your switch and you're now receiving energy from them.
Do I have to switch both my gas & electricity suppliers?
Yes. You need to switch both your gas and your electricity to a "dual fuel" plan with the same supplier to be eligible for this promotion. Customers switching their gas and electricity to separate suppliers are not eligible for this promotion.
Once I have switched, when will I get my free wine?
We will send you a confirmation email with the subject line 'Confirmation of your request to switch your energy with uSwitch' which will confirm that you are eligible for the free case of wine. Once you have started receiving energy from your new supplier and they have advised us your switch is complete we will email you again with your wine voucher. This can take up to 4 months from the date you completed the switch through uSwitch.com. The reason for this is that it takes approximately 4 - 6 weeks for the transfer to be completed. uSwitch then receives confirmation from the supplier a month later.
What happens if I switch home phone or TV suppliers etc and not energy?
The uSwitch.com home phone and digital TV calculators are not included in this promotion. You will only receive the free case of wine if you complete a dual fuel** switch*** to a new energy supplier using the uSwitch.com comparison and switching service on the following link only, valid until stocks run out: http://www.uswitch.com/landing-pages/nakedwines/?ref=winecase~mse
Who is providing the free wine?
This promotion has been provided for uSwitch.com by Naked Wines Ltd (Company no. 06672317)
Will it cost me anything to switch?
No, uSwitch.com is an entirely free website.
Naked Wines have asked for my personal/bank details. What is this for?
New customers need to register with Naked Wines before they can use their gift card, including providing credit or debit card details, so Naked Wines can be sure that you’re over 18 (please note, you wont be charged a bean unless you choose to spend more than the value of your voucher)
* Between 1st December 2013 and 31st May 2014, at least 10% of people who switched energy supplier for both gas & electricity with uSwitch.com saved £412 or more.
** A dual fuel switch is a switch of both gas and electricity supply to a single plan from a single supplier
*** For the avoidance of doubt, to "switch" uSwitch.com must receive confirmation from your new supplier that your switch has been completed.