Get a cheap van insurance deal with uSwitch
Comparing van insurance with uSwitch is easy – compare quotes from up to 15 leading insurers with free legal cover with every quote.
uSwitch is a free, impartial comparison and switching service – we’re not affiliated to any one insurer and we’ll only ask you for information that will help us get you the most accurate possible quotes.
How to cut the cost of van insurance
There are a number of things you can do to help cut the cost of your van insurance premium, including
- Fit an alarm or immobiliser – the safer and more secure your van, the less likely it is to be broken into which means less risk to the van insurer
- Choose the right level of cover and excess – don’t let low prices tempt you into buying a van insurance policy that doesn’t give you the right amount of cover
- If you can, pay for the whole year in advance – paying for van insurance on a monthly basis is usually far more expensive due to the interest charges
- Pick an older vehicle or one with a less powerful engine – insurers may offer discounts to such vans
- Lastly, read our van insurance guide for all the background information you need to find the right deal