The Post Office has launched a new broadband deal offering UK consumers six months' free internet and calls.
For a limited period, new customers can make savings on the firm's HomePhone & Broadband Premium package, which is ordinarily priced at £8 per month plus line rental.
According to the Post Office, the broadband deal - which is available on an 18-month contract - allows you to "surf, stream and download as much as you like".
HomePhone & Broadband Premium offers the following package features:
- Unlimited high-speed broadband, with no usage caps
- Weekend calls to UK landlines and 0845 and 0870 numbers
- Free wireless router, allowing online access via a range of connected devices
- Line rental discount (£36) if paid 12 months in advance.
- Up to five email addresses PC security with anti-spam, anti-virus and parental controls
- 24/7 customer support for technical and broadband issues
- Subscribers can upgrade to anytime calls to UK landlines, and weekend calls to UK mobiles and landlines in 40 countries, for another £5.75 per month.