Sky Sports has added 14 extra English Football League (EFL) matches to its schedule for August and September.
Among the matches now set to be shown live is the clash between two past European Cup winners Aston Villa and Nottingham Forest.
Ipswich Town's match against East Anglian rivals Norwich City is another stand-out of the opening weeks of the season, as is Derby County's game against East Midlands neighbours Burton Albion.
The extra live matches mean Sky Sports will show 127 EFL games as they happen next season, as well as 126 live Premier League fixtures.
Gary Hughes, Head of Football at Sky Sports, commented: "The passion and support shown by Football League fans is second to none, and with local derbies and the meeting of some football giants, these games will again offer up some of the EFL's great stories to supporters across the country.
"They continue an excellent 2016-17 season, with more football than ever before, and more ways to follow all the action that excites and entertains us."
The full schedule for the first two months of the season is as follows:
- Fulham v Newcastle United Fri 5 Aug 7.45pm
- QPR v Leeds United Sun 7 Aug 12.00pm
- Sheffield Wednesday v Aston Villa Sun 7 Aug 4.30pm
- Brighton v Nottingham Forest Fri 12 Aug 7.45pm
- Norwich City v Sheffield Wednesday Sat 13 Aug 5.30pm
- Derby County v Aston Villa Sat 20 Aug 5.30pm
- Ipswich Town v Norwich City Sun 21 Aug 12.00pm
- Burton Albion v Derby County Fri 26 Aug 7.45pm
- Newcastle United v Brighton Sat 27 Aug 5.30pm
- Peterborough v Swindon Town Sat 3 Sept 12.15pm
- Northampton Town v MK Dons Sun 4 Sept 12.00pm
- Gillingham v Sheffield Utd Sun 4 Sept 2.15pm
- Reading v Ipswich Town Fri 9 Sept 8.00pm
- Derby County v Newcastle United Sat 10 Sept 5.30pm
- Aston Villa v Nottingham Forest Sun 11 Sept 1.15pm
- Cardiff City v Leeds United Sat 17 Sept 12.30pm
- Birmingham City v Sheffield Wednesday Sat 17 Sept 5.30pm
- Preston North End v Wigan Athletic Fri 23 Sept 7.45pm
- Aston Villa v Newcastle United Sat 24 Sept 5.30pm