Compare BMW car insurance quotes for your BMW 1 Series car with uSwitch
The BMW 1 Series is BMW’s entry-level compact executive car, and was released in 2004. Although the most affordable car in the company’s range, the BMW 1 Series still retains a high quality finish and smooth performance.
BMW 1 Series models
Available as both 3- and 5-door compact hatchbacks and a sports coupe, the BMW 1 Series has a wide choice of interior specifications and finishes, including a BMW 1 Series convertible coupe from 2008.
BMW 1 Series engines and fuel consumption
Both the petrol and diesel engines available with the BMW 1 Series offer good performance and economy: even the speedy 2 litre petrol engine will return 35 miles per gallon. A BMW 1 Series diesel engine is capable of 50 miles per gallon.
- petrol engines: from 1.6 to 2.0L
- diesel engine is 2L
Euro NCAP safety ratings
The BMW 1 Series scores top marks for adult occupant safety.
- adult: 5/5
- child: 3/5
- pedestrian: 1/4
BMW 1 Series facts
- The BMW 1 Series is fast becoming one of BMW’s best selling ranges.
- The BMW 1 Series is the smallest and most affordable BMW on the market.
- Bmw 5 Series Learn more about insuring the 5 Series Bmw
- Bmw 7 Series Learn more about insuring the 7 Series Bmw
- Bmw Z Series Learn more about insuring the Z Series BMW