First introduced in 1993, the Mercedes C Class range of compact executive cars quickly became Mercedes’ bestselling range worldwide
The fourth generation of the Mercedes C Class was released in 2014. Compare car insurance quotes for your Mercedes C Class with uSwitch.
Mercedes C Class models
The Mercedes C class comes in a variety of models with different levels of finish and performance, from the economical SE range to the sports performance of the top of the range Mercedes AMG line.
Mercedes C Class engines and fuel consumption
With two different engine choices currently available, Mercedes C class models vary in both performance and economy. With a Diesel model you get 40+ miles per gallon, while the most powerful petrol engine offers less than 20.
- petrol engines from 1.8 to 6.2L
- diesel engines from 2.2 to 3.2L
Euro NCAP safety ratings
The Mercedes C Class scored highly in tests and offers excellent occupant safety.
- adult: 5/5
- child: 3/5
- pedestrian: 2/5
Mercedes C Class facts
- The Mercedes C Class is Mercedes’ bestselling range of cars.
- The Mercedes C Class has won several Car of the Year awards from industry publications.
- Mercedes Clk Learn more about insuring the Mercedes Clk
- Mercedes E Class Learn more about insuring the E Class Mercedes
- Mercedes S Class Learn more about insuring the S Class Mercedes