Compare car insurance for your Renault Scenic with uSwitch
Based on the reliable Renault Megane, the Renault Scenic is a compact MPV that was launched in 1996 and quickly became a popular family car. The Renault Scenic is practical, spacious and reliable and continues to sell in high numbers.
Renault Scenic models
Typical of Renault, the Renault Scenic is available in a wide range of model choices with a host of optional extras. The Renault Scenic Privilege is top of the range, and the Renault Scenic Expression is one of the best sellers.
Renault Scenic engines and fuel consumption
There is a good choice of mostly economical engines on offer with the Renault Scenic. You should expect about 35 miles per gallon from an average engine, rising to 50 miles per gallon or more with a Renault Scenic diesel.
- petrol engines: from 1.4 to 2.0L
- diesel engines: from 1.5 to 1.9L
Euro NCAP safety ratings
The Renault Scenic Mk2 scored well in safety tests and provides excellent driver and passenger protection.
- adult: 5/5
- child: 3/5
- pedestrian: 2/4
Renault Scenic facts
- The Renault Scenic became European Car of the Year in the year it was released.
- Renault’s electric concept vehicle, the Cleanova III, was based on the Renault Scenic.
- Renault Twingo Learn more about insuring the Twingo
- Renault Clio Learn more about insuring the Renault Clio
- Renault Megane Learn more about insuring the Renault Megane