Launched in 1992, the Vauxhall Corsa continued the tradition of the Vauxhall Nova as a successful and bestselling supermini
Improving with each revision, the 2006 Vauxhall Corsa Mk 3 is the largest and most refined model to date. You can compare car insurance for the Vauxhall Corsa on uSwitch.
Vauxhall Corsa models
The Vauxhall Corsa is a 3-door or 5-door supermini available with a variety of different interior choices and optional extras. The sporty Vauxhall Corsa SRI is the fastest model, popular with young drivers.
Vauxhall Corsa engines and fuel consumption
Fuel economy is excellent with the Vauxhall Corsa regardless of engine choice. Diesel models can easily return over 60 miles per gallon and even the most powerful Vauxhall Corsa can achieve 35+.
- petrol engines: from 1.0 to 1.8L
- diesel engines: from 1.2 to 1.7L
Vauxhall Corsa Euro NCAP safety ratings
The completely revised Vauxhall Corsa Mk3 achieved the full five stars for adult safety.
- adult: 5/5
- child: 3/5
- pedestrian: 3/4
Vauxhall Corsa facts
- The Vauxhall Corsa is the UK’s fifth-bestselling car of all time, with around 1.9 million units sold.
- The Vauxhall Corsa Hybrid Concept car was displayed as an example of Vauxhall’s lithium ion hybrid technology.
- Vauxhall Vectra Learn more about insuring the Vectra
- Vauxhall Zafira Learn more about insuring the Zafira
- Vauxhall Astra Learn more about insuring the Astra