£20 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card
Terms & Conditions
- The promotion is open to all residents of Great Britain aged 18 years or over. Residents of the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland are not eligible. The promotion is not open to employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the promotion. Residents of the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland are not eligible. The promotion is not open to employees or agents of any company within the uSwitch.com group.
- The Promoter is uSwitch Limited of The Cooperage, 5 Copper Row, London, SE1 2LH.
- To qualify for your free £20 Amazon.co.uk gift card, you must complete a switch using the uSwitch.com comparison and switching service via a ZPG marketing email promoting the £20 Amazon.co.uk gift card between 19th February 2018 and 12th March 2018.
- The promotion is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative gift card of equal or higher value at its sole discretion.
- To redeem your free £20 Amazon.co.uk gift card, please follow the instructions you will receive via email.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind or for any other reason, and any incomplete entries will not be considered valid for entry into the promotion.
- Only one £20 Amazon.co.uk gift card per household will be issued.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material, upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the gift card to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to end or suspend the promotion; amend these terms and conditions; declare void the reward.
- If you have any queries, concerns, comments or suggestions regarding any aspect of this promotion, please contact uSwitch Limited at the following address: Amazon.co.uk Reward, uSwitch Limited, The Cooperage, 5 Copper Row, London, SE1 2LH
- Your gift card cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
Can I switch if I rent privately?
If you live in a rental property where you’re responsible for paying the energy bill, you are entitled to shop around in order to find a cheaper supplier and tariff for the home’s gas, electricity, or both (dual fuel).
What will I be receiving?
You will receive a confirmation email of your energy switch. If you are eligible, you will receive another email containing a link to redeem your Amazon.co.uk gift card by 28th March 2018. The link to redeem your gift card will be valid for 90 days.
How do I qualify for the offer?
To qualify for your free £20 Amazon.co.uk gift card, you must complete a switch using the uSwitch.com comparison and switching service through a ZPG marketing email promoting the £20 Amazon.co.uk gift card between 13th February and 12th March 2018.
Do I have to switch both my gas and electricity suppliers?
To receive the £20 Amazon.co.uk gift card, you need to switch either one or both of your fuels to be eligible for this promotion. Only one gift card per household will be issued.
Once I have switched, when will I get my free gift card?
We will send you a confirmation email with the subject line 'Confirmation of your request to switch your energy with uSwitch'. You will receive another email containing instructions on how to redeem your gift card by 28th March 2018.
What happens if I switch a non-energy product via uSwitch?
You will only receive the relevant gift card if you complete an energy switch using the uSwitch.com comparison and switching service from a ZPG marketing email promoting the £20 Amazon.co.uk gift card between 13th February and 12th March 2018.
What do I do if I am having problems with my gift card?
If it is later than 28th March 2018 and you have not received the link to redeem your gift card since completing your energy switch, you should email uSwitch Customer Services on email@example.com or call 0800 688 8557 and they will be happy to assist.
Will it cost me anything to switch?
No, uSwitch.com will not charge a consumer to switch their energy. We charge suppliers a fee when we switch customers to them, which means we can provide consumers with a free service.