We are RVU. We are a new company, with a long history. We embrace the freedom, excitement and aspirations of a start-up with the knowledge and presence of a market leading, established business.
With a portfolio of digital brands including uSwitch, Money.co.uk and Bankrate.com/uk we have the power to reach consumers across the UK, and the technology to deliver a world class online experience for them.
Working for RVU will never be boring. We aim to challenge ourselves and our colleagues on a daily basis, striving to always do better, to move faster, to improve ourselves. We operate in one of the most fast-paced, competitive industries in the world, and we aim to stay out in front.
About the Role:
As a content editor in the Financial Services team, you will be a key member of the marketing group overseeing digital content across a variety of channels and brands, creating and owning initiatives and campaigns that drive audience growth and build deeper relationships with consumers.
You'll collaborate across marketing teams to develop and deliver results-driven content targets by:
- Identify, plan and execute fresh, sharp content pieces that demonstrate our financial services expertise and drive engagement
- Ensure all content is consistent in terms of style, tone and voice
- Collaborate with the SEO team to ensure all content meets search engine best practices
- Generate new ideas around industry-related topics to support outreach efforts
- Proofread and edit articles by content writers
- Explore and test new content formats
- Manage the editorial calendar and ensure timely publication
- Commission freelancers when relevant
What we’ll give back to you:
We want to give you a great work environment; contribute back to both your personal and professional development; and give you great benefits to make your time at RVU even more enjoyable. Some of these benefits include:
- A competitive salary and bonus package
- A healthy learning and training budget, as well as the chance to go to conferences around the world every year
- The latest equipment - be it a Linux or Apple or Windows machine
- Free breakfast, healthy snacks, coffee and soft drinks
- Paid parental leave for those key moments in your life
- We have lots of other great benefits within the business, these are just a few of them
- Health insurance
- Moving day off, birthday day off, charitable day off
- In office gym and pilates + yoga classes
- Flexi holiday policy
- Bike to work scheme
- Season ticket loans for those long commutes
- Employer matching pension up to 7.5%
- 1 month full paid paternity leave to spend more time with the kids
- Attractive maternity leave policy
- We also want to help you with your life events, so offer interest free loans for special moments in your life like moving home, buying your first home and your wedding