At RVU, we have the best of both worlds: the excitement of a start-up and the strength of well-established, trusted household names.
- uSwitch is the UK’s top comparison website for home services switching helping consumers save money on their gas, electricity, broadband, TV and phone.
- Money is one of the UK’s leading comparison websites for financial services. Consumers can compare loans, credit cards, bank accounts and insurance from more than 600 providers.
- Bankrate is changing the mortgage market. We create innovative and personalised products that help you make smarter decisions. We want to empower you to find a house and get a mortgage without talking to an agent or broker.
Together, we are RVU. Together, we have the power to reach consumers across the UK, and the technology to give them a world class online experience.
We believe in being great people to work with: we are very passionate about our own work, but we think that it’s important to make time to help others with their work - so that the entire team gets better every day. We are entrepreneurial - we believe in challenging the status quo and solving problems our users will face tomorrow. Perhaps most of all, we are inclusive: no matter who we are, where we come from, or which project we work on, we are one team with one dream: improving the lives of our users through awesome experiences.
About the Role
As a core member of our Operations team you will be key to the effective running of one of the UK’s largest comparison sites in Financial Services, helping people to save money on their bills every day. You will work in a fast paced and fun environment, helping to maintain the Financial Services switching area across two of our leading brands uswitch.com and money.co.uk.
We are looking for an intelligent and adaptable graduate with strong time management capabilities and unrivalled and demonstrable attention to detail. You should possess excellent problem solving and communication skills and an intense desire to learn.
The team you will join sits centrally, so you will have the opportunity to involve yourself in a number of areas of a successful online business through collaboration with teams across the whole of uSwitch, including Product/Tech, Commercial, Finance and Marketing. The role will also require that you support external relationships, working with Financial Service suppliers to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Responsible for all daily operational tasks within the Financial Services area of our website, ensuring product information is accurate and up to date and financial data is entered with precision
- Provide support for tracking financial reporting, liaising with suppliers and finance to ensure reporting is received in a timely manner.
- Be a key point of contact between operations teams and the wider uSwitch Financial Services team. This can involve collating information from suppliers to support key uSwitch projects, communicating supplier change requests to the product audit team, feeding back uSwitch views to external stakeholders and sharing data insight with the wider team.
- Play a key role in the on-boarding of new financial suppliers
What we’ll give back to you:
We want to give you a great work environment; contribute back to both your personal and professional development; and give you great benefits to make your time at RVU even more enjoyable. Some of these benefits include:
- A competitive salary and bonus package
- The latest equipment - be it an Apple or Windows laptop
- Free breakfast, healthy snacks, coffee and soft drinks
- Paid parental leave for those key moments in your life
- We have lots of other great benefits within the business, these are just a few of them
- Health insurance
- Moving day off, birthday day off, charitable day off
- In office gym and pilates + yoga classes
- Flexi holiday policy
- Bike to work scheme
- Season ticket loans for those long commutes
- Employer matching pension up to 7.5%
- 1 month full paid paternity leave to spend more time with the kids
- Attractive maternity leave policy
- We also want to help you with your life events, so offer interest free loans for special moments in your life like moving home, buying your first home and your wedding