At RVU, we have the best of both worlds: the excitement of a start-up and the strength of well-established, trusted household names.
- uSwitch is the UK’s top comparison website for home services switching helping consumers save money on their gas, electricity, broadband, TV and phone.
- Money is one of the UK’s leading comparison websites for financial services. Consumers can compare loans, credit cards, bank accounts and insurance from more than 600 providers.
- Bankrate is changing the mortgage market. We create innovative and personalised products that help you make smarter decisions. We want to empower you to find a house and get a mortgage without talking to an agent or broker.
Together, we are RVU. Together, we have the power to reach consumers across the UK, and the technology to give them a world class online experience.
As a Senior Analyst, your input will be invaluable in guiding decision-making. We strive to simplify some of the most complex and daunting consumer marketplaces, to genuinely improve the lives of our users.
We answer questions like:
‘To what extent does offering an incentive influence behaviour?’
‘How can we use what we know about our customers to tailor and personalise their experience?'
'And what impact does this have on conversion?’
What you’ll be working on:
We’re looking for a senior analyst to join the team behind our CRM, Mobile App and Authenticated Experiences at the RVU London office.
You’ll be using tools and databases including BigQuery, MySQL, Google Analytics, Segment, R, Python, and Tableau to tackle intriguing and exciting problems that we’re only just starting to understand, in order to:
- Measure, quantify and optimise complex marketing funnels and consumer journeys, within our energy switching business
- Explore customer data to derive new insights and recommendations for improved segmentation and targeting
- Collaborate and influence CRM and product teams to make more informed data-guided decisions
- Monitor, report and diagnose trends in KPIs, automating wherever possible
- Communicate and present clearly to colleagues across marketing, commercial, finance and product
What we’ll give back to you:
We want to give you a great work environment; contribute back to both your personal and professional development; and give you great benefits to make your time at RVU even more enjoyable. Some of these benefits include:
- A competitive salary and bonus package
- A healthy learning and training budget, as well as the chance to go to conferences around the world every year
- The latest equipment - be it a Linux or Apple or Windows machine
- Free breakfast, healthy snacks, coffee and soft drinks
- Paid parental leave for those key moments in your life
- We have lots of other great benefits within the business, these are just a few of them
- Health insurance
- Moving day off, birthday day off, charitable day off
- In office gym and pilates + yoga classes
- Flexi holiday policy
- Bike to work scheme
- Season ticket loans for those long commutes
- Employer matching pension up to 7.5%
- 1 month full paid paternity leave to spend more time with the kids
- Attractive maternity leave policy
- We also want to help you with your life events, so offer interest free loans for special moments in your life like moving home, buying your first home and your wedding