At RVU, we have the best of both worlds: the excitement of a start-up and the strength of well-established, trusted household names.
- uSwitch is the UK’s top comparison website for home services switching helping consumers save money on their gas, electricity, broadband, TV and phone.
- Money is one of the UK’s leading comparison websites for financial services. Consumers can compare loans, credit cards, bank accounts and insurance from more than 600 providers.
- Bankrate is changing the mortgage market. We create innovative and personalised products that help you make smarter decisions. We want to empower you to find a house and get a mortgage without talking to an agent or broker.
Together, we are RVU. Together, we have the power to reach consumers across the UK, and the technology to give them a world class online experience.
We believe in being great people to work with: we are very passionate about our own work, but we think that it’s important to make time to help others with their work - so that the entire team gets better every day. We are entrepreneurial - we believe in challenging the status quo and solving problems our users will face tomorrow. Perhaps most of all, we are inclusive: no matter who we are, where we come from, or which project we work on, we are one team with one dream: improving the lives of our users through awesome experiences.
The Marketing Lead is responsible for the delivery of the RVU digital marketing strategy against long term and evolving KPI’s for product verticals across all brands (Bankrate, Money.co.uk and Uswitch.com), stretching across above the line and below the line marketing and PR activities, with key focus on digital performance marketing.
The Marketing Lead heads up a Paid Media and SEO, ensuring that their deliverables are fully aligned with the overall strategy and drive measurable outcomes within each delivery sprint and content roll out .
Where needed the marketing lead is hands on, owning activities and outcomes to supplement the overall skill set in the team.
What we’ll give back to you:
We want to give you a great work environment, bonuses, and contribute to both your personal and professional development. Some of these benefits include:
- A competitive salary and bonus package
- A healthy learning and training budget, as well as the chance to go to conferences around the world every year
- The latest equipment - be it a Linux or Apple or Windows machine
- Free breakfast, healthy snacks, coffee and soft drinks
- Amazing family and parent friendly benefits
- We have lots of other great benefits within the business, these are just a few of them
- Health insurance
- Moving day off, birthday day off, charitable day off
- In office gym and pilates + yoga classes
- Flexi holiday policy
- Bike to work scheme
- Season ticket loans for those long commutes
- Employer matching pension up to 7.5%
- 1 month full paid paternity leave to spend more time with the kids
- Attractive maternity leave policy
- We also want to help you with your life events, so offer interest free loans for special moments in your life like moving home, buying your first home and your wedding