Here’s a flavour of what our analysts have been up to this week
- Launched an A/B split test of a personalised journey
- Found a bug in the journey of iOS users, increasing that page’s click through rate from 35% to 60%
- Presented to the whole company about a new model on customisation
- Trained for a marathon in our onsite gym
- Hosted our first Analyst Workout Wednesdays sharing new skills for data manipulation and visualisation
As an analyst, your input will be crucial in driving decision-making. We strive to simplify some of the most complex and daunting consumer marketplaces, to genuinely improve the lives of our users. Across our platforms - uSwitch, Money, and Bankrate - we give millions of people the tools, data, and insight to save thousands of pounds per year by taking control of their utility bills and finance products. We answer questions like How do we show dozens of broadband products in an order that’s best for the user? and What are the top 50 places where a first-time buyer drops out of the home-buying funnel? And why do they drop out?
What you’ll be working on
We’re looking for a product analyst to join our rapid and ever-developing London office. You’ll be using tools and databases including Google Analytics, BigQuery, MySQL, R, Python, and Tableau to tackle massive problems that we’re only just starting to understand, in order to:
- Implement and measure complex marketing funnels and consumer journeys which span multiple markets; from energy, to broadband, to mobiles, to financial services, to getting a mortgage and buying a home.
- Collaborate and influence product teams to make data-driven decisions through split tests
- Monitor, report and diagnose trends in KPIs, automating wherever possible
- Communicate and present clearly to colleagues across marketing, commercial, finance and product
- Manage data from its raw format to an output of a comprehensive dashboard
What we’ll give you
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Private health and dental
- Gym on site in London – or membership in regional offices
- 7.5% pension contribution by the company
- Free breakfast and afternoon snacks, and coffee from our on-site barista
- Friday night drinks
- Discretionary annual bonus up to 10% of base salary
- Birthday day off, move house day off
- Training and development
- Referral bonus up to £5K
- Lunch-time yoga, Pilates, and HIIT classes per week
What is the interview process
We try to be as transparent and sensible as possible with our interview process.
- Your CV will be reviewed by the hiring manager.
- If the hiring manager thinks you could be a good fit, there will be a 45-minute phone interview in which we'll get an understanding of your experience, give you a case study to work through, and answer any questions you may have for us
- If successful there will be a two-hour on-site interview at our Tower Bridge office in which you will give a presentation using a case that we’ve sent you. There will be a more in-depth technical interview and cultural interview, and you’ll get a chance to meet some of your potential new colleagues!
After that, we try to make a decision within seven days.