At RVU, we have the best of both worlds: the excitement of a start-up and the strength of well-established, trusted household names.
- uSwitch is the UK’s top comparison website for home services switching helping consumers save money on their gas, electricity, broadband, TV and phone.
- Money is one of the UK’s leading comparison websites for financial services. Consumers can compare loans, credit cards, bank accounts and insurance from more than 600 providers.
- Bankrate is changing the mortgage market. We create innovative and personalised products that help you make smarter decisions. We want to empower you to find a house and get a mortgage without talking to an agent or broker.
Together, we are RVU. Together, we have the power to reach consumers across the UK, and the technology to give them a world class online experience.
We believe in being great people to work with: we are very passionate about our own work, but we think that it’s important to make time to help others with their work - so that the entire team gets better every day. We are entrepreneurial - we believe in challenging the status quo and solving problems our users will face tomorrow. Perhaps most of all, we are inclusive: no matter who we are, where we come from, or which project we work on, we are one team with one dream: improving the lives of our users through awesome experiences.
Here’s a flavour of what our analysts have been up to this week
- Launched an A/B split test of a personalised journey
- Found a bug in the journey of iOS users, increasing that page’s click through rate from 35% to 60%
- Presented to the whole company about a new model on customisation
- Trained for a marathon in our onsite gym
- Hosted our first Analyst Workout Wednesdays sharing new skills for data manipulation and visualisation
As an analyst, your input will be crucial in driving decision-making. We strive to simplify some of the most complex and daunting consumer marketplaces, to genuinely improve the lives of our users. Across our platforms - uSwitch, Money, and Bankrate - we give millions of people the tools, data, and insight to save thousands of pounds per year by taking control of their utility bills and finance products. We answer questions like How do we show dozens of broadband products in an order that’s best for the user? and What are the top 50 places where a first-time buyer drops out of the home-buying funnel? And why do they drop out?
What you’ll be working on
We’re looking for a product analyst to join our rapid and ever-developing London office. You’ll be using tools and databases including Google Analytics, BigQuery, MySQL, R, Python, and Tableau to tackle massive problems that we’re only just starting to understand, in order to:
- Implement and measure complex marketing funnels and consumer journeys which span multiple markets; from energy, to broadband, to mobiles, to financial services, to getting a mortgage and buying a home.
- Collaborate and influence product teams to make data-driven decisions through split tests
- Monitor, report and diagnose trends in KPIs, automating wherever possible
- Communicate and present clearly to colleagues across marketing, commercial, finance and product
- Manage data from its raw format to an output of a comprehensive dashboard
What we’ll give back to you:
We want to give you a great work environment; contribute back to both your personal and professional development; and give you great benefits to make your time at RVU even more enjoyable. Some of these benefits include:
- A competitive salary and bonus package
- A healthy learning and training budget, as well as the chance to go to conferences around the world every year
- The latest equipment - be it a Linux or Apple or Windows machine
- Free breakfast, healthy snacks, coffee and soft drinks
- Paid parental leave for those key moments in your life
- We have lots of other great benefits within the business, these are just a few of them
- Health insurance
- Moving day off, birthday day off, charitable day off
- In office gym and pilates + yoga classes
- Flexi holiday policy
- Bike to work scheme
- Season ticket loans for those long commutes
- Employer matching pension up to 7.5%
- 1 month full paid paternity leave to spend more time with the kids
- Attractive maternity leave policy
- We also want to help you with your life events, so offer interest free loans for special moments in your life like moving home, buying your first home and your wedding