At RVU, we have the best of both worlds: the excitement of a start-up and the strength of well-established, trusted household names.
- uSwitch is the UK’s top comparison website for home services switching helping consumers save money on their gas, electricity, broadband, TV and phone.
- Money is one of the UK’s leading comparison websites for financial services. Consumers can compare loans, credit cards, bank accounts and insurance from more than 600 providers.
- Bankrate is changing the mortgage market. We create innovative and personalised products that help you make smarter decisions. We want to empower you to find a house and get a mortgage without talking to an agent or broker.
Together, we are RVU. Together, we have the power to reach consumers across the UK, and the technology to give them a world class online experience.
We believe in being great people to work with: we are very passionate about our own work, but we think that it’s important to make time to help others with their work - so that the entire team gets better every day. We are entrepreneurial - we believe in challenging the status quo and solving problems our users will face tomorrow. Perhaps most of all, we are inclusive: no matter who we are, where we come from, or which project we work on, we are one team with one dream: improving the lives of our users through awesome experiences.
uSwitch’s Communications team (covering the Broadband and Mobile channels), manages the UK’s largest digital services comparison site. As market leaders in the quality of our product, the volume of sales delivered, as well as the client relationships we maintain.
This role is a great opportunity for a senior account manager or experienced commercial manager to become a key part of continuing to rapidly grow the broadband business unit.
This role is all about taking a more strategic role in growing revenues in our broadband business unit through the strategic partnerships we have with our clients. Managing the key senior level relationships with our partners but also moving beyond day-to-day broadband provider relationship management activity, while still ensuring that as a team we maintain our status as their first-choice partner to work with.
The main focus of the role will be around delivering the revenue for the broadband business unit, leading on the commercial strategy and driving new product developments with our key broadband partners.
The key to this role’s success will be the ability to manage the day-to-day client relationships but also being able to drive the commercial strategy such as setting the business model, new projects and commercial structures.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Involvement on key commercial negotiations with our broadband partners
- Business development - identifying new opportunities to drive performance and drive revenue with both existing and new partners
- Understanding the performance of each partnership - including in-depth statistical analysis on consumer behaviour, sales conversion, product performance and market trends, subsequently creating actionable results
- Reporting to clients regularly, including presenting to their senior management teams
- Briefing client-related design and development projects internally, and ensuring timely delivery
- Contribution to commercial strategy for new projects
- Responsible for the commercial team delivering best-in-class for client relationships
- Responsible for overarching client strategy
- Driving product changes as a result of client and commercial knowledge and input
- Supporting and leading the account management team as required for client meetings
- Responsible for relationships with both agencies & affiliate networks, being aware of how they affect our revenue (e.g. override percentages, payment terms, etc).
- Continue to develop industry presence by attending IAB AMC, A4U Expo as appropriate.
What we’ll give back to you:
We want to give you a great work environment; contribute back to both your personal and professional development; and give you great benefits to make your time at RVU even more enjoyable. Some of these benefits include:
- A competitive salary and bonus package
- A healthy learning and training budget, as well as the chance to go to conferences around the world every year
- The latest equipment - be it a Linux or Apple or Windows machine
- Free breakfast, healthy snacks, coffee and soft drinks
- Paid parental leave for those key moments in your life
- We have lots of other great benefits within the business, these are just a few of them
- Health insurance
- Moving day off, birthday day off, charitable day off
- In office gym and pilates + yoga classes
- Flexi holiday policy
- Bike to work scheme
- Season ticket loans for those long commutes
- Employer matching pension up to 7.5%
- 1 month full paid paternity leave to spend more time with the kids
- Attractive maternity leave policy
- We also want to help you with your life events, so offer interest free loans for special moments in your life like moving home, buying your first home and your wedding