We are looking for digital-minded analysts to drive organic growth within our portfolio of brands spanning the Financial Services, Telecommunications, and Energy industries. We’re a company of quick, strategic thinkers who value high performance. Speed & adaptability are at the core of our company culture as well as our SEO strategy. We play in competitive verticals, so if you want to prove that you have what it takes to be the best, then you’ll have your shot. Our proprietary tracking systems will also give you access to the next-level data you need to make smarter marketing decisions.
We strive to simplify some of the most complex and daunting consumer marketplaces, to genuinely improve the lives of our users. Across our platforms - uSwitch, Money, and Bankrate - we give millions of people the tools, data, and insight to save thousands of pounds per year by taking control of their utility bills and finance products.
What’s the Role? Spend all your time actually doing data-driven SEO, not convincing clients of its value.
- Analyze search landscapes to find opportunities for higher rankings within Google.
- Work with content, creative, and development teams to optimize existing and launch new web assets in order to capture ranking traffic.
- Ensure all SEO requirements are met for new pages, user experiences, and websites.
- Create detailed and insightful reports that will be used by the rest of the SEO team and senior management to communicate performance trends and key drivers.
- Present regularly on what worked, what didn’t, and what’s next on the long list of tests you want to run.
- Analyze competitor strategies to gain ranking insights and to help prioritize appropriately.
We want to give you a great work environment, bonuses, and contribute to both your personal and professional development. Some of these benefits include:
- A competitive salary and bonus package
- A healthy learning and training budget, as well as the chance to go to conferences around the world every year
- The latest equipment - be it a Linux or Apple or Windows machine
- Free breakfast, healthy snacks and soft drinks plus free coffee from an on-site barista
- Paid parental leave for those key moments in your life
- We have lots of other great benefits within the business, these are just a few of them
- Health insurance
- Moving day off, birthday day off, charitable day off
- In office gym and pilates + yoga classes
- Flexi holiday policy
- Bike to work scheme
- Season ticket loans for those long commutes
- Employer matching pension up to 7.5%
- We also want to help you with your life events, so offer interest free loans for special moments in your life like moving home, buying your first home and your wedding