As a Senior Business Analyst at RVU, you play a crucial role in bridging between data & insight to help decision-making become impactful at a company wide level. We're looking for an analytical thought leader to identify opportunities for deep analysis of customer behaviour and site performance by working closely with a variety of teams and stakeholders.
We strive to simplify some of the most complex and daunting consumer marketplaces, with the goal of improving the experiences of our customers.
We answer questions like:
- ‘To what extent does offering an incentive influence behaviour?’
- ‘How can we use what we know about our customers to tailor and personalise their experience?'
- 'What impact does this have on conversion?’
You’ll derive strategic insights from our digital marketing, user experience, and commercial data to drive business strategy, marketing investment, and funnel optimization; in other words, you will have a direct impact on the business P&L
You’ll be using tools and databases including Google Analytics, BigQuery, MySQL, R, Python, and Tableau to tackle massive problems that we’re only just starting to understand, in order to:
- Measure, quantify and optimise complex marketing funnels and consumer journeys, within our HomeServices Switching businesses
- Explore customer data to derive new insights and recommendations for improved segmentation and targeting
- Monitor, report and diagnose trends in KPIs, automating wherever possible
- Communicate and present clearly to colleagues across marketing, commercial, finance and product
- Manage data from its raw format to an output of a comprehensive dashboard
We want you to fulfil your personal and career ambitions in an environment that is fun and fast paced, where every day brings a new challenge. We will support your individual growth and commit to developing your skills and knowledge. In addition you will receive:
- A competitive salary, combined with a generous benefits package that includes
- Annual bonus
- Health insurance
- Pension up to 7.5% (employer matching)
- Free breakfast, healthy snacks, coffee and soft drinks
- In office gym with pilates + yoga classes
- Lots of other great benefits within the business, eg:
- Moving day off, birthday day off, charitable day off
- Flexi holiday policy
- Bike to work scheme
- Season ticket loans for those long commutes
- Excellent maternity and paternity policies
- We also want to help you with your life events, so offer interest free loans for special moments in your life like moving home, buying your first home and your wedding.