Our business operates three consumer-facing brands (uSwitch, money.co.uk and Bankrate) across the financial services, energy and telecommunications sectors. It includes two firms directly regulated by the FCA (uSwitch Ltd and Dot Zinc Ltd). We are the market leader for comparison in energy and telecoms and cover a very wide range of financial services products.
The role will be responsible for advising the business on regulatory compliance requirements and managing/developing the process for signing off changes.
You will be partnering directly with our agile and passionate product/tech, commercial and marketing teams to ensure our services are fully compliant with relevant regulatory rules. You will be able to build strong relationships and get stuck into projects to an early stage to ensure compliance support is delivered in an agile way and fast-moving way. You will be logical and organised, able to work across all our sectors, and proactive in keeping up to date with regulatory changes.
- Provide robust compliance advice and support – ensuring a high quality, proactive and responsive service is provided to all relevant stakeholders on a broad range of compliance issues
- Ensure any proposed product and marketing changes, including Financial Promotions, are fully compliant with relevant requirements
- Maintain strong awareness of relevant requirements, such as the FCA Handbook, CAP code and CMA guidance
- Monitor the regulatory compliance landscape and keep the organisation abreast of potential threats and opportunities
- Regularly review, monitor and develop procedures to ensure ongoing efficiency and effectiveness of our compliance programme
- Ensure we act on FCA rule changes as a directly authorised firm, including producing reports on regulatory compliance for the relevant internal governing body and managing Appointed Representative compliance
- Develop and deliver internal regulatory compliance training programmes
- Deputise for the Head of Regulation & Compliance and perform any other duties consistent with the role and/or reasonably required where necessary