We are RVU. We are a new company, with a long history. We embrace the freedom, excitement and aspirations of a start-up with the knowledge and presence of a market leading, established business.
With a portfolio of digital brands including Uswitch, Money.co.uk and Bankrate.com/UK we have the power to reach consumers across the UK, and the technology to deliver a world class online experience for them.
Working for RVU will never be boring. We aim to challenge ourselves and our colleagues on a daily basis, striving to always do better, to move faster, to improve ourselves. We operate in one of the most fast-paced, competitive industries in the world, and we aim to stay out in front.
A newly created role to define and implement a new best-in-class digital content strategy across all of our business lines and websites. You will have ownership of the strategy, tactical execution and delivery of all content to ensure an excellent experience for consumers that reflects our core brand values.
This unique position will allow a talented individual the opportunity to have a real impact on some of the best known internet brands in the UK at a time that we are pivoting heavily towards content as a key driver of the business. You will be responsible for:
- Managing and setting strategic priorities for our cross-vertical teams of content writers, data journalists, social media experts and freelancers
- Collaborating with stakeholders from the SEO, product, CRM, PR and brand teams to ensure that we strategically grow audience, engagement and value through our content
- Liaising with technical teams to ensure the content infrastructure is capable of supporting the strategic priorities and tactical requirements across all our business verticals.
- Driving effective content campaigns around key milestones to drive audience growth, repeat impressions and deeper relationships with consumers.
- Ensuring teams are skilled and abreast of the latest legal, editorial and platform-specific requirements.
- Helping teams meet their personal and professional goals, with measurable objectives, constant feedback and a focus on learning and development.
- Working with key business stakeholders (General Managers, Engineering, Performance Marketing, Analytics, Commercial ) to set and evaluate performance against KPIs that may include:
- Article SEO position and traffic volume
- Engagement levels eg time on site, reading additional articles
- Content ‘pick up’ - syndicated / linking / domain authority
- Measuring and reporting results and identifying successes and learnings.
- Working closely with commercial teams to understand their priorities and ensure content is focussed, while protecting the editorial integrity and impartiality of our brands.
- Ensuring all content reflects our brand values, creating tone of voice guidelines that ensure brand consistency across all our business verticals.
We want you to fulfill your personal and career ambitions and in an environment that is fun and fast paced, where every day brings a new challenge. We will support your individual growth and commit to developing your skills and knowledge. In addition you will receive:
- A competitive salary, combined with a generous benefits package that includes
- Annual bonus
- Health insurance
- Pension up to 7.5% (employer matching)
- Free breakfast, healthy snacks, coffee and soft drinks
- In office gym with pilates + yoga classes
- Lots of other great benefits within the business, eg:
- Moving day off, birthday day off, charitable day off
- Flexi holiday policy
- Bike to work scheme
- Season ticket loans for those long commutes
- Excellent maternity and paternity policies
- We also want to help you with your life events, so offer interest free loans for special moments in your life like moving home, buying your first home and your wedding.