We are seeking a Paid Social Analyst to support Paid Social initiatives across our Financial Services, Energy, and Telecommunications businesses. Reporting to the Director of Paid Marketing, the Analyst will be responsible for influencing strategy & driving daily execution of our paid social channels, ensuring positive results and growth. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: data & profitability analysis, performing and monitoring A:B tests, and ensuring flawless execution of day-to-day tasks. This is a highly visible role with significant impact on a large scale digital media account.
What’s the role?
- Collaborate with paid media teams, partner teams and users to implement and oversee paid digital ad campaigns.
- Drive paid social strategy, creating roadmaps planning strategic initiatives and optimization efforts to hit goals and targets.
- Reporting and analysing paid campaigns in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat and Instagram.
- Weekly and bi-weekly reporting on campaign performance.
- Internal communication on analysis of campaigns.
- Day-to-day account management including campaign optimisation, budget management, and testing ideation and execution.
- Research on platform improvements and new offerings in the social media space.
- Additional duties as we continue to evolve.
- Ideation, creative strategy and execution of paid social campaigns on nationally recognised brands with large budgets.
- Continue to develop your skills and learn from some of the best and brightest thought-leaders in the industry.
- You will have ownership of the strategy, execution and success of paid social campaigns – you won’t just talk about your dreams of brilliantly built campaigns, you will execute on them.
- Work together with our incredible teams, including the engineers building our proprietary technology, our web designers and developers working on our websites, and our customer experience teams building top-notch digital experiences.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Private health and dental
- Gym on site in London – or membership in regional offices
- 7.5% pension contribution by the company
- Free breakfast and afternoon snacks
- Friday night drinks
- Discretionary annual bonus up to 10% of base salary
- Birthday day off, move house day off
- Training and development
- Referral bonus up to £5K
We`re based in a vibrant area that`s full of history. Built on the site of the old Courage brewery, our "Cooperage" offices are located right next to Tower Bridge on the south side of the Thames. Our workplace has many great features: free gym, games room, in-house barista and free breakfasts and snacks. These are just part of an extensive wider benefits package that includes a contributory pension, bonus schemes, life assurance and much more.
Check out a full list of our benefits and perks here