At RVU, we have the best of both worlds; the excitement of a start-up and the strength of well-established, trusted household names.
- Uswitch is the UK’s top comparison website for home services switching, helping consumers save money on their gas, electricity, broadband, TV and phone.
- Money is one of the UK’s leading comparison websites for financial services. Consumers can compare loans, credit cards, bank accounts and insurance from more than 600 providers.
- Bankrate and saveonenergy.com are fast establishing themselves as innovative, consumer-centric websites that will help propel our future growth.
Together, we are RVU. Together, we have the power to reach consumers across the UK, and the technology to give them a world class online experience.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Digital PR Analyst to join our team in order to help discover, craft and visualise stories hiding in data, thereby aiding our SEO efforts. The role presents an exciting opportunity for a curious individual with a keen interest in interrogating and analysing data to help generate compelling content marketing campaigns. In a nutshell, you’ll be turning data and insights into a story worth telling, aiding our digital PR and content marketing campaign efforts.
You will have a keen news sense, strong data skills, and a proven ability to take ideas and turn them into data insights that engage journalists and publications. You will have an interest in and knowledge of methods for analysing figures to find great stories – whether it’s spreadsheet skills or coding know-how.
You should have a keen interest in current affairs, and be familiar with, and committed to, the role data can play in a digital PR or content marketing strategy.
There will be an opportunity to get involved in the full campaign process, from idea brainstorming, data gathering, data analysis, content creation and analysing creative content campaigns across multiple national brands to aid our SEO by building high quality links.
Above all, you’ll have a huge passion for content marketing and know what it takes to create best in class content that educates, inspires and entertains our audiences (from customers, to publications or niche websites).
- Build compelling digital PR stories with research, data, weaving together research findings into a narrative
- Developing ways of generating original data, such as through Freedom of Information requests or web scraping
- Locating key sources of data that are useful to journalists and consumers
- Manipulating raw data to find stories or other useful content for Digital PR and Outreach campaigns across RVU
- Working with the content marketing team to communicate those findings in content campaigns that are compelling and have the opportunity to build high quality links on-site; flagging up campaign opportunities to Digital Earned Media leads across RVU.
- Participate in brainstorms to generate campaign ideas, and other collaborative group work to help the wider outreach team.
- Working with designers to visualise the data in the form of compelling maps, graphs, charts and other in