We are RVU. We are a new company, with a long history. We embrace the freedom, excitement and aspirations of a start-up with the knowledge and presence of a market leading, established business.
With a portfolio of digital brands including uSwitch, Money.co.uk, Bankrate.com and saveonenergy.com we have the power to reach consumers across the UK, and the technology to deliver a world class online experience for them.
Finding and hiring the best talent in the market is a key strategic objective for RVU and essential for our continued success as an inclusive, technology driven organisation. This creates a challenging, fascinating backdrop to a role that will play a key part in the future of the business.
As a Recruitment Manager you will have a high level of autonomy and ownership over the sourcing, assessment and hiring of candidates across our Software Engineering and Data & Analytics disciplines. You’ll be joining a team of small team of recruiters in London who work to a ‘quality’ metric above and beyond any arbitrary targets. You’ll be responsible for providing an outstanding experience for both candidates and hiring managers with a varied range of responsibilities covering:
- Sourcing the very best direct candidates in the market through multiple channels including headhunting, advertising, talent pooling, social media, networking, referrals and Coding Academies.
- Owing the end to end recruitment process with a hands-on approach to candidate and hiring manager engagement.
- Developing and managing agency relationships where appropriate.
- Developing our Employer Brand Proposition and being an active presence at networking events, meetups, sponsorship events and talks.
- Finding ways to improve how we work, attract talent, solve problems (big and small)
We want you to fulfil your personal and career ambitions and in an environment that is fun and fast paced, where every day brings a new challenge. We will support your individual growth and commit to developing your skills and knowledge. In addition you will receive:
- A competitive salary, combined with a generous benefits package that includes
- Annual bonus
- Health insurance
- Pension up to 7.5% (employer matching)
- Free breakfast, healthy snacks, coffee and soft drinks
- In office gym with pilates + yoga classes
- Lots of other great benefits within the business, eg:
- Moving day off, birthday day off, charitable day off
- Flexi holiday policy
- Bike to work scheme
- Season ticket loans for those long commutes
- Excellent maternity and paternity policies
- We also want to help you with your life events, so offer interest free loans for special moments in your life like moving home, buying your first home and your wedding.