At RVU, we have the best of both worlds: the excitement of a start-up and the strength of well-established, trusted household names.
- uSwitch is the UK’s top comparison website for home services switching helping consumers save money on their gas, electricity, broadband, TV and phone.
- Money is one of the UK’s leading comparison websites for financial services. Consumers can compare loans, credit cards, bank accounts and insurance from more than 600 providers.
- Bankrate is changing the mortgage market. We create innovative and personalised products that help you make smarter decisions. We want to empower you to find a house and get a mortgage without talking to an agent or broker.
Together, we are RVU. Together, we have the power to reach consumers across the UK, and the technology to give them a world class online experience.
We encourage customers to take control of their money. By making things simple, we help them choose the right products for them. We reach customers through multiple brands and have ambitions to have the largest reach in the UK with our financial services product portfolio.
We believe in being great people to work with: we are very passionate about our own work, but we think that it’s important to make time to help others with their work - so that the entire team gets better every day. We are entrepreneurial - we believe in challenging the status quo and solving problems our users will face tomorrow. Perhaps most of all, we are inclusive: no matter who we are, where we come from, or which project we work on, we are one team with one dream: helping consumers take control of their money.
You’ll be responsible for seeking, developing and maintaining profitable relationships with a wide range of clients and partners including media agencies, media networks, banks, building societies and insurance companies. This will involve:
- Developing close relationships as a key point of contact with major financial services providers.
- Business development - identifying new opportunities to drive performance and increase revenues with both existing and new advertisers Intimate understanding of campaign performance - detailed analysis on site / product performance, user behaviour and market trends, with a view to offering actionable feedback
- Reporting feedback to clients regularly in face-to-face briefings, frequent calls and via email.
- Collaborating with the financial and analytical teams to ensure accuracy in commercial relationships.
- Briefing client-related design and development projects internally, and ensuring timely delivery.
In return, you’ll be:
- Working closely with key commercial representatives in the Financial Services team.
- Developing strategic relationships with some of the world’s biggest financial services brands.
- Building your knowledge of key account management, online performance marketing and business development.
- Part of an amazing, vibrant and inspiring working environment.