We strive to simplify some of the most complex and daunting consumer marketplaces, to genuinely improve the lives of our users. Across our platforms - uSwitch, Money, and Bankrate - we give millions of people the tools, data, and insight to save thousands of pounds per year by taking control of their utility bills and finance products. And now we’re looking to help consumers with one of the most stressful things they are ever likely to do: getting a mortgage and buying a house.The role:
As a User Researcher you will provide insights into making sure that we understand our users and their needs. You will sit in a central position within the Product Design Team, working on multiple brands, (uSwitch, Money and Bankrate), across our multidisciplinary product teams, to understand and support their research needs. To deliver timely and actionable insight and recommendations that will inform designs from concept through to implementation, for a variety of projects and ongoing incremental tests and improvements.
What you will be doing:
- Delivering actionable findings that are integrated into decision making at a product level.
- Implementing formative & evaluative user research via quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Helping the business really understand the needs of our users across our ecosystem
- Owning the project from end 2 end, collating research questions, conducting research in the lab for e.g and present findings back to the product teams.
- Support the Product/UX designers, guiding them on methodologies where needed
- Mentor more junior researchers in the team
- Measuring and evaluating the success (or failure!) of User Research
What we’ll give back to you:
We want to give you a great work environment; contribute back to both your personal and professional development; and give you great benefits to make your time here is even more enjoyable. Some of these benefits include:
- A competitive salary and bonus package
- A healthy learning and training budget, as well as the chance to go to conferences around the world every year
- Choice of a 13 or 15” Macbook Pro
- Free breakfast, healthy snacks and soft drinks plus free coffee from an on-site barista
- Amazing family and parent friendly benefits
- We have lots of other great benefits within the business, these are just a few of them
- Health insurance
- Moving day off, birthday day off, charitable day off
- In office gym and pilates + yoga classes
- Flexi holiday policy
- Bike to work scheme
- Season ticket loans for those long commutes
- Employer matching pension up to 7.5%
- 1 month full paid paternity leave to spend more time with the kids
- We also want to help you with your life events, so offer interest free loans for special moments in your life like moving home, buying your first home and your wedding