At RVU, we have the best of both worlds: the excitement of a start-up and the strength of well-established, trusted household names.
- uSwitch is the UK’s top comparison website for home services switching helping consumers save money on their gas, electricity, broadband, TV and phone.
- Money is one of the UK’s leading comparison websites for financial services. Consumers can compare loans, credit cards, bank accounts and insurance from more than 600 providers.
- Bankrate is changing the mortgage market. We create innovative and personalised products that help you make smarter decisions. We want to empower you to find a house and get a mortgage without talking to an agent or broker.
Together, we are RVU. Together, we have the power to reach consumers across the UK, and the technology to give them a world class online experience.
We believe in being great people to work with: we are very passionate about our own work, but we think that it’s important to make time to help others with their work - so that the entire team gets better every day. We are entrepreneurial - we believe in challenging the status quo and solving problems our users will face tomorrow. Perhaps most of all, we are inclusive: no matter who we are, where we come from, or which project we work on, we are one team with one dream: improving the lives of our users through awesome experiences.
What You Will Do?
We are actively recruiting an Outreach Executive to join our team in London. You will help to create, implement, pitch and analyse creative content campaigns across multiple national brands to aid our organic search. This position requires a creative thinker with strong communication skills who can develop and implement effective outreach campaigns and analyse their success.
- Come up with ideas for online resources and content that is specifically targeted to individual sites, audiences and websites.
- Conduct research to identify appropriate audiences for our brand(s).
- Help to create content outlines and specs for the editorial team to communicate content needs.
- Collaborate with writers, designers, SEO and the wider outreach team to see projects through to completion.
- Forecast performance of campaigns based on historical performance.
- Participate in coming up with campaign ideas, and other collaborative group work to help the wider outreach team.
- Pitch content and successfully manage relationships with key strategic partners on highly influential websites in our industries
- Develop extensive, relevant lists of contacts
- Keep track of campaign success and evaluate results
What we’ll give back to you:
We want to give you a great work environment, bonuses, and contribute to both your personal and professional development. Some of these benefits include:
- A competitive salary and bonus package
- A healthy learning and training budget, as well as the chance to go to conferences around the world every year
- The latest equipment - be it a Linux or Apple or Windows machine
- Free breakfast, healthy snacks, coffee and soft drinks
- Amazing family and parent friendly benefits
- We have lots of other great benefits within the business, these are just a few of them
- Health insurance
- Moving day off, birthday day off, charitable day off
- In office gym and pilates + yoga classes
- Flexi holiday policy
- Bike to work scheme
- Season ticket loans for those long commutes
- Employer matching pension up to 7.5%
- 1 month full paid paternity leave to spend more time with the kids
- Attractive maternity leave policy
- We also want to help you with your life events, so offer interest free loans for special moments in your life like moving home, buying your first home and your wedding