uSwitch's purpose is to simplify complex marketplaces that can genuinely improve people’s lives. Saving a few hundred pounds a year on bills makes a fundamental difference to vulnerable people who sometimes have to choose between paying for utilities or groceries.
Our teams serve millions of users a month and process thousands of comparisons a day, all while managing complex and interesting relationships with vastly different service providers.
As an important part of the Comms team (spanning the Broadband and Mobiles comparison products), you will be responsible for promoting data-driven decisions throughout our product development processes. You will be an authority on defining, tracking and communicating our KPIs, and will work closely with the product teams to optimise our products by understanding our customers` behaviour.
Your voice in the team will help us identify new opportunities and understand the impact of changes we have made to our various broadband and mobiles products. You`re comfortable moving outside of your normal role boundaries and operating in an autonomous manner, taking responsibility for identifying the big questions and forming strategies on how to tackle them. Most importantly, you love working with data and are fascinated by answering tricky questions using a variety of tools and approaches.
- Impact assessment e.g. through A/B testing design and analysis
- Monitoring, reporting and diagnosing trends in KPIs.
- Complete analytical research pieces with minimal supervision.
- Key member of team, actively uses their analyses and expertise to help set team's actions over multiple time scales
- Owns analysis and actions from start to finish, measures and communicates success
- Automate reporting wherever possible
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Private health and dental
- Gym on site in London – or membership in regional offices
- 7.5% pension contribution by the company
- Free breakfast and afternoon snacks
- Friday night drinks
- Discretionary annual bonus up to 10% of base salary
- Birthday day off, move house day off
- Training and development
- Referral bonus up to £5K
We`re based in a vibrant area that`s full of history. Built on the site of the old Courage brewery, our "Cooperage" offices are located right next to Tower Bridge on the south side of the Thames. Our workplace has many great features: free gym, games room, in-house barista and free breakfasts and snacks. These are just part of an extensive wider benefits package that includes a contributory pension, bonus schemes, life assurance and much more.
Check out a full list of our benefits and perks here