At RVU, we have the best of both worlds; the excitement of a start-up and the strength of well-established, trusted household names.
- Uswitch is the UK’s top comparison website for home services switching, helping consumers save money on their gas, electricity, broadband, TV and phone.
- Money is one of the UK’s leading comparison websites for financial services. Consumers can compare loans, credit cards, bank accounts and insurance from more than 600 providers.
- Bankrate and saveonenergy.com are fast establishing themselves as innovative, consumer-centric websites that will help propel our future growth.
Together, we are RVU. Together, we have the power to reach consumers across the UK, and the technology to give them a world class online experience.
We are looking for digital-minded SEO executives to drive organic growth within our portfolio of brands spanning the Financial Services, Telecommunications, and Energy industries. We’re a company of quick, strategic thinkers who value high performance. Speed & adaptability are at the core of our company culture as well as our SEO strategy. We play in competitive verticals, so if you want to prove that you have what it takes to be the best, then you’ll have your shot. Our proprietary tracking systems will also give you access to the next-level data you need to make smarter marketing decisions.
We strive to simplify some of the most complex and daunting consumer marketplaces, to genuinely improve the lives of our users. Across our platforms - Uswitch, Money, and Bankrate - we give millions of people the tools, data, and insight to save thousands of pounds per year by taking control of their utility bills and finance products.
What’s the Role? Spend all your time actually doing data-driven SEO, not convincing clients of its value.
- Analyze search landscapes to find opportunities for higher rankings within Google.
- Work with content, creative, and development teams to optimize existing and launch new web assets in order to capture ranking traffic.
- Ensure all SEO requirements are met for new pages, user experiences, and websites.
- Create detailed and insightful reports that will be used by the rest of the SEO team and senior management to communicate performance trends and key drivers.
- Present regularly on what worked, what didn’t, and what’s next on the long list of tests you want to run.
- Analyze competitor strategies to gain ranking insights and to help prioritize appropriately.