Our brands across Comparison Services are getting bigger, and we're looking to hire an outstanding Senior Software Engineer at our beautiful Castle location in Cirencester. Our purpose is to simplify complex marketplaces with intuitive and accessible applications that genuinely improve people`s lives. Saving a few hundred pounds a year on bills makes a fundamental difference to vulnerable people who sometimes have to choose between paying for utilities or groceries.
Our platforms serve millions of users a month, process thousands of comparisons a day, and drive hundreds of complex integrations with vastly different partners. We're a tech-driven business that focuses on agile delivery and cross functional product teams.
We are creating the next generation of comparison platforms, and as we scale we are looking for passionate, empathetic engineers to build highly performant, accessible, and beautiful consumer experiences to facilitate switching and comparisons on the web.
- Building the future of the micro front-ends at Money / uSwitch leveraging some of our packages such koa-core, ustyle, and frameworks like Inferno, Redux and GraphQL
- Delivering integrated and accessible full checkout journeys for additional products like Credit Cards and Broadband
- Working with multiple other teams to help drive consumer personalisation and wider business initiatives; working in Clojure, Go, Elixir and deploying to Kubernetes
- Creating a personalised experience on the Money / uSwitch homepage and our new "manage my bills product"
- Building performance tooling to continuously improve our TTFB across the site, and optimising for a PWA experience with offline caching and push notifications
- Creating beautiful dashboard experiences for our B2B products using D3.js and React
We pride ourselves in delivering accessible, performant, and functional experiences to the consumer, hopefully you do too.