At RVU, we have the best of both worlds; the excitement of a start-up and the strength of well-established, trusted household names.
- Uswitch is the UK’s top comparison website for home services switching, helping consumers save money on their gas, electricity, broadband, TV and phone.
- Money is one of the UK’s leading comparison websites for financial services. Consumers can compare loans, credit cards, bank accounts and insurance from more than 600 providers.
- Bankrate and saveonenergy.com are fast establishing themselves as innovative, consumer-centric websites that will help propel our future growth.
Together, we are RVU. Together, we have the power to reach consumers across the UK, and the technology to give them a world class online experience.
We are looking for a digital-minded, strategic marketing leader to drive organic growth for an industry leading mobile App as our App Marketing Manager.
We’re a company of strategic quick-thinkers who value high performance and despise red tape. Speed and adaptability are at the core of our company culture as well as our App strategy. We play in a very competitive vertical so if you want to prove that you’re the best of the best, you’ll have your shot. Our proprietary tracking systems will also give you access to the next-level data you need to make smarter marketing decisions.
Sounds like your kind of place? Good. We’re looking for an App Marketing Manager to join our team.
- Set strategic direction for native-app growth across both Organic and Paid channels including identification of key performance drivers, goal and target setting and, budget allocation decisions.
- Own native-app acquisition, remarketing, and performance analytics including regular reporting to key stakeholders.
- Drive the daily performance of our app, from traffic acquisition to reengagement using data to understand performance, make decisions, and set priorities.
- Make decisions that affect critical aspects of the business and interact regularly with company leaders and C-level executives.
- Use (and help build) proprietary tools and data to make smarter decisions about what channels to target.
- Help collaboratively grow general marketing efforts across both Paid and Organic channels by working across a team of channel-specific specialists.
- Work cross functionally with Product, Engineering, Creative, and Analytics to reimagine, optimize customer acquisition, in-app experiences, and user retention.