We strive to simplify complex and daunting consumer marketplaces, to improve the lives of our users. Across uSwitch, Money, and Bankrate we give millions of people the tools, data, and insight to save thousands of pounds per year by taking control of their utility bills and finance products. And now we’re looking to help consumers with one of life’s most stressful experiences: getting all their finances in order, finding a mortgage, and buying a house!
We believe in being great people to work with: we are passionate about our work, but we think it’s important to help others so the entire team gets better every day. We are entrepreneurial - we believe in challenging the status quo and solving problems our users will face tomorrow. Perhaps most of all, we are inclusive: no matter who we are, where we come from, or which project we work on, we are one team with one dream: improving the lives of our users through awesome experiences.
The Product Owner works within the Product Group to help drive the vision and strategy for our products and product features. Each Product Owner works with a cross-functional Scrum team to prioritise, refine and deliver new features/ user journeys and innovate on existing ones.
Product Owners are collaborative by nature and embrace the behaviours and mindsets that supports Agile working, as much as they focus on activities and tasks. A Product Owner is someone who can communicate at all levels in a clear manner, believes in transparency, is business savvy and is able to engage well with different teams.
The Product Owner:
- drives product development together with cross functional team in accordance to high level product roadmap;
- works with head of product to define product strategy and corresponding product roadmap;
- champions test and learn attitude, and leverages data to optimise journeys/ features;
- sets objectives and key results for the team and monitors and analyses key performance indicators;
- grooms the product backlog, ensuring the team is working on the right thing at the right time;
- ensures that relevant scrum/ sprint processes/ ceremonies take place and work well for the team;
- organises milestone reviews, updating key stakeholders with progress of stories; negotiating priorities, scope, funding, and schedules;
- bridges the communication between the team and their stakeholders;
What we’ll give back to you:
We want to give you a great work environment; contribute back to both your personal and professional development; and give you great benefits to make your time here is even more enjoyable. Some of these benefits include:
- A competitive salary and bonus package
- A healthy learning and training budget, as well as the chance to go to conferences around the world every year
- Choice of a 13 or 15” MacBook Pro
- Free breakfast, healthy snacks and soft drinks plus free coffee from an on-site barista
- Paid parental leave for those key moments in your life
- We have lots of other great benefits within the business, these are just a few of them
- Health insurance
- Moving day off, birthday day off, charitable day off
- In office gym and pilates + yoga classes
- Flexi holiday policy
- Bike to work scheme
- Season ticket loans for those long commutes
- Employer matching pension up to 7.5%
- 1 month full paid paternity leave to spend more time with the kids
- We also want to help you with your life events, so offer interest free loans for special moments in your life like moving home, buying your first home and your wedding