uSwitch`s energy comparison product is market leading, with a recognisable brand, trusted by millions of consumers. Building on a solid marketing foundation, uSwitch is looking to extend its Performance Marketing further into Programmatic Display and Paid Social Media advertising.
Consequently, uSwitch is looking to hire an experienced Performance Marketing specialist with proven ability to implement winning strategies across Display / Paid Social. This role will work together with uSwitch`s highly established Paid Search activity, helping drive added awareness and consideration for uSwitch`s Energy products - as well as management of remarketing campaigns.
To be successful, you will have some practical experience in attribution models, not just last-click. You will be tasked with making the right long-term decisions, not just chasing short-term numbers. A sound understanding of Paid Search will be advantageous. As will experience of how different marketing activities work together.
uSwitch recognises the importance of well executed marketing activity being joined up with the rest of the business. You`ll be expected to contribute to the broader direction of uSwitch`s Energy products, identifying opportunities for growth and squeezing more out of existing marketing activity.
As a respected member of uSwitch`s marketing community of experts (across multiple product lines), your feedback will be welcomed, as will your input into all relevant matters.
- Develop and lead the Performance Display / Paid Social strategy, ensuring this is in line with shared team objectives
- Feed into overall marketing strategy for uSwitch Energy and helping to co-ordinate wider marketing efforts where required
- Alongside the Paid Search Manager, you will help deliver traffic generation, first-class customer experience, conversions and marketing performance
- Be a marketing expert for the Energy team; delivering expertise and guidance to the wider team and business.
- Continuously identifying market opportunities to trial and target
- Increase online marketing through additional channels, including:
- Display, including retargeting and real time bidding
- Paid social media for sales acquisition, including Facebook
- Partlyresponsible for a multi-million-pound marketing budget and forecasting
- Expert in Display (including Paid Social) toward performance metrics. Minimum of 3 years` experience
- Strong experience of delivering and optimising marketing campaigns to performance metrics
- The ability to prioritise opportunities
- Some on-site conversion expertise
- Your own understanding of successful marketing attribution
- A collaborative approach
- Be brave & ambitious toward achieving growth
- Proven ability to manage up and influence senior stakeholders
- Experienced with analytics tools (we use GA Premium)
- uSwitch works with a reasonably flat structure so this is a very autonomous role with only light-touch management. You will therefore need to be a self-starter with lots of drive and motivation
- Some PPC experience with a reasonably up to date understanding of Adwords and BingAds