We are looking for an experienced CRM Manager with a track record of innovation and hitting targets to join our lean and autonomous centralised marketing team. The team is responsible for above-the-line advertising, retention marketing (eg Email), performance reporting & customer analytics and market research. Plus, influence on brand positioning.
The CRM Manager will combine with the Email Marketing Executive to form the CRM part of the centralised marketing team.
The CRM/Email team will also work collaboratively with the Customer Engagement team to facilitate implementation of CRM initiatives and provide marketing expertise. This team comprises of developers, user experience and design and is focused on increasing customer retention and value.
You`ll need experience devising customer contact strategies across multiple media (email, direct mail, online etc), building retention programmes and increasing customer value.
As well as a strategical and tactical thinker, you will need to love rolling up your sleeves and getting stuck in to campaign creation. The role has a bias towards running our Email marketing activity, with a brief to make it bigger and better whilst adding further customer touch points via other channels to increase customer value.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the purpose of this role is to:
- Create, own and implement uSwitch`s CRM strategy
- Use data and technology to deliver a relevant, targeted and personalised email/CRM experience for our customers
- Increase customer engagement and value from retention marketing activity (email & other channels)
- This is both a strategic and hands-on role with responsibility for the over-arching CRM strategy as well as the day-to-day campaign conception, creation, execution and communication of performance (working with the Email Executive)
- Achieving the revenue, customer value and engagement targets
- Driving the availability of customer data and optimising its use to enhance email and CRM performance
- Growing the customer database
- Owning the relationship with our technology providers and work with developers to source further appropriate tools and software
- Ensuring our CRM activity is legally compliant and email deliverability is optimised
- Providing CRM activity performance updates to the business
- Minimum 5 years` experience of owning and delivering multi-channel CRM strategy (client or agency side)
- You will be using an Email Service Provider (ESP) to create, send and report on the email campaigns. So, experience using one or more ESP is essential
- Experience in collaborating with colleagues from other departments (eg developers, content, design) in a lean/agile environment to achieve goals
- Demonstrable evidence of achieving financial and customer retention targets for email/CRM marketing
- Experience in the creation and use of customer segmentation for CRM activity
- Experience in building and implementing manual and automated campaign activity
- Experience in building and implementing CRM programmes across multiple customer touchpoints and media
- Excellent communication and influencing skills including a high level of written and spoken English
- Proactive with a drive to get hands and `stuck in`
- Strong and vibrant personality who is confident and comfortable working autonomously
- Ability to prioritise and deliver to deadlines
- A drive to stay up-to-date with email marketing technology and CRM & consumer trends
- A basic level of HTML build skills for Email
uSwitch is an impartial comparison and switching service. We help compare prices on gas & electricity, home phone, broadband, digital television, mobile phones and personal finance products including mortgages, credit cards, current accounts and insurance. Our aim is to help customers take advantage of the best prices and services on offer from suppliers so they can get their best deal.
As well as offering online and telephone-based comparison, Energy customers also have the option to create an account to automatically monitor the market and notify them when they can move to a cheaper tariff - making future comparisons even simpler and faster. Our Broadband speed test tool also helps customers find out how fast their broadband is and to identify the best broadband provider for their postcode.
ZPG Plc (LSE:ZPG) ("ZPG") owns and operates some of the UK`s most trusted home-related digital platforms including Zoopla, uSwitch, PrimeLocation, Hometrack and Property Software Group. Our mission is to provide the most useful resources for consumers when finding, moving or managing their home and be the most effective partner for related businesses.
We help consumers to understand the property and home services comparison markets and make smarter decisions, whilst helping professionals to win more business and operate more effectively. Our multi-brand, multi-channel approach creates a unique and unrivalled proposition with our websites and mobile apps attracting over 50 million visits per month and over 25,000 business partners using our services.
ZPG was founded in 2007 and has a highly experienced management team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.