Summary of Role
As a core member of our Operations team you will be key to the effective running of the UK`s largest Energy comparison site, helping people to save money on their bills every day. You will work in a fast paced and fun environment, helping to maintain the Energy switching area of our website.
We are looking for an intelligent and adaptable graduate with strong time management capabilities and unrivalled and demonstrable attention to detail. You should possess excellent problem solving and communication skills and an intense desire to learn.
The team you will join sits centrally, so you will have the opportunity to involve yourself in a number of areas of a successful online business through collaboration with teams across the whole of uSwitch, including Online Marketing, PR and Commercial. The role will also require that you support external relationships, working with Energy suppliers to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Responsible for all daily operational tasks within the energy area of our website, ensuring products are accurate and up to date, switches are delivered and any issue swiftly resolved.
- Liaise regularly with suppliers representing the uSwitch Operations team; providing insight and suggesting process improvements.
- Be a key point of contact between operations teams at energy suppliers and the rest of the uSwitch energy team. This can involve collating information from suppliers to support key uSwitch projects, communicating energy supplier change requests to the development team, feeding back uSwitch views to external stakeholders and sharing data insight with the wider energy team.
- Support the contact centre in delivering a high standard of customer service helping to resolve customer complaints, elevating them to supplier teams for resolution where necessary.
- Play a key role in the onboarding of new energy suppliers, in both the online and telesales energy journeys.
- Responsible for tracking financial reporting, liaising with suppliers and finance to ensure reporting is received in a timely manner
- High attention to detail- someone who can complete tasks under pressure, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Commitment to quality- someone who aims to continuously improve their way of working and deliver beyond the minimum
- Analytical ability- you are comfortable with numbers and have confidence in your own analytical skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships- both internally, across a team of various disciplines and experience, and externally with Energy suppliers
- Strong communication skills - have the ability to effectively communicate with a range of audiences, through both written and verbal interactions
- Strong organisation skills and efficiency- you are able to manage your own time and prioritise tasks accordingly, often working to strict deadlines
- Team player- you respect the needs of your team members and appreciate that collaboration often leads to better results
- Eagerness to learn and develop- you are interested in the running of a successful online business or even better the UK Energy market!
- 2:1 degree or equivalent preferred
ZPG Plc (LSE:ZPG) ("ZPG") owns and operates some of the UK`s most trusted home-related digital platforms including Zoopla, uSwitch, PrimeLocation, Hometrack and Property Software Group. Our mission is to provide the most useful resources for consumers when finding, moving or managing their home and be the most effective partner for related businesses.
We help consumers to understand the property and home services comparison markets and make smarter decisions, whilst helping professionals to win more business and operate more effectively. Our multi-brand, multi-channel approach creates a unique and unrivalled proposition with our websites and mobile apps attracting over 50 million visits per month and over 25,000 business partners using our services.
ZPG was founded in 2007 and has a highly experienced management team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.