This is a new role that will be responsible for developing and managing performance marketing activity in-house for uSwitch`s Mobile Phone comparison channel.
The successful applicant will work alongside the Online Marketing Manager, with a focus on running our PPC activity for our Mobile Phone comparison products. Experience of channels such as display, social media advertising, email and content marketing would also be of benefit, as this role is expected to expand into those areas over time.
The role presents the opportunity to make a big impact on the digital marketing strategy and growth of the product, as well as being closely involved with other areas of the team, such as commercial and product development.
- Managing existing Google AdWords and Bing Ads paid search marketing campaigns
- Optimising campaigns, making sure we`re best positioned for key product launches and seasonal events
- Providing insight into campaign performance using reporting and analytics data
- Identifying new opportunities for growth including keywords, audiences & testing new marketing products
- Helping execute email marketing campaigns
- Providing input to the SEO team
- Supporting social media and wider marketing activity
- Skills required:
Ideally, you`re going to have:
- Good commercial digital marketing experience
- Including hands-on PPC campaign management using Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Used first-party Google and Bing tools, rather automated bid management software
- Some paid social media and email campaign experience
- An understanding of marketing attribution
- Experience with marketing using audiences and retargeting
- Google Analytics skills, the greater the better
- Working knowledge of SEO and best practices
- Intermediate Excel/Macro skills
- Some SQL/R knowledge
- Have experience of YouTube advertising or operating a successful YouTube channel
- Already have good knowledge of mobile phones and the telecoms industry
- Be familiar with affiliate marketing
ZPG Plc (LSE:ZPG) ("ZPG") owns and operates some of the UK`s most trusted home-related digital platforms including Zoopla, uSwitch, PrimeLocation, Hometrack and Property Software Group. Our mission is to provide the most useful resources for consumers when finding, moving or managing their home and be the most effective partner for related businesses.
We help consumers to understand the property and home services comparison markets and make smarter decisions, whilst helping professionals to win more business and operate more effectively. Our multi-brand, multi-channel approach creates a unique and unrivalled proposition with our websites and mobile apps attracting over 50 million visits per month and over 25,000 business partners using our services.
ZPG was founded in 2007 and has a highly experienced management team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.