Summary of Role
We`re looking for a talented, diligent and personable account manager to support the commercial relationships fueling uSwitch`s strong growth within the banking sector. Someone who is excited by generating results through negotiation and collaboration with an inventive approach to problem solving. They will play a key role in a close-knit, fast-paced and enthusiastic team, committed to delivering results and providing a great service to our customers.
The account manager will be responsible for the day to day management of uSwitch`s commercial relationships with a wide range of financial services providers including Barclaycard, Virgin Money and Halifax. They will negotiate contracts with new providers, work with partners to sell and manage incremental exposure opportunities, whilst also taking responsibility for the presentation and accuracy of the financial promotions on our website. They will work closely with our developers, analysts and marketeers to ensure our commercial relationships effectively support our ambitious growth plans.
- Excellent account management - You have a proven ability to leverage value through building strong personal relationships with key clients.
- Strong communication skills - You can communicate with and persuade a range of audiences, internally and externally, through both verbal and written interactions. You are comfortable delivering presentations and running meetings.
- Strong negotiator - You are a capable and flexible negotiator, capable of delivering financial value whilst delivering relationships with long-term value
- Strong organisation skills and efficiency - You can own processes, manage your own time effectively and prioritise tasks accordingly, often working to strict deadlines
- Analytical ability - you are comfortable with numbers and have confidence in your own analytical skills
- Knowledge of credit cards, loans or other retail finance markets
- Experience working with websites, digital marketing and/or affiliate marketing
- Familiar negotiating and managing legal contracts
ZPG Plc (LSE:ZPG) ("ZPG") owns and operates some of the UK`s most trusted home-related digital platforms including Zoopla, uSwitch, PrimeLocation, Hometrack and Property Software Group. Our mission is to provide the most useful resources for consumers when finding, moving or managing their home and be the most effective partner for related businesses.
We help consumers to understand the property and home services comparison markets and make smarter decisions, whilst helping professionals to win more business and operate more effectively. Our multi-brand, multi-channel approach creates a unique and unrivalled proposition with our websites and mobile apps attracting over 50 million visits per month and over 25,000 business partners using our services.
ZPG was founded in 2007 and has a highly experienced management team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.