Compliance to existing and forthcoming regulation is paramount to uSwitch.The Q&C Support Officer will work with the Q&C Manager to monitor calls against established requirements for compliance, regulation and customer service. A key part of the role is liaising with our commercial partners by providing them with call recordings for auditing purposes and then interpreting the results to ensure they are in line with our internal standards. You will assist the ongoing development of the quality and compliance assurance framework by analysing key data and looking for trends, challenges and successes
- Manage the call auditing requirements of our commercial partners
- Interpret and analyse the call auditing results from our commercial partners to ensure they are consistent with our internal standards
- Manage day to day queries from our commercial partners
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders within the Contact Centre, The Energy Team and the wider business
- Support the Quality & Compliance Manager in continuous improvement of call monitoring protocol to ensure all regulatory requirements are met
- Maintenance of excellent communication between the Q&C Team and the rest of the Contact Centre
- Support our external call monitoring provider by responding to day to day call monitoring queries, managing the assignment of calls to them and supporting the external analysts to ensure consistent call monitoring via face to face and telephony call calibration
- Compliance monitoring - call listening and marking to ensure all agents comply to internal and external regulatory compliance requirements
- Quality monitoring - call listening and marking to ensure all agents comply with internal call handling standards
- Support operations with training and advice so best practice is shared and consistency obtained across all agents including new starters
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Listening skills
- Experience of working within the utilities and/or financial sectors is ideal.
- Experience of working within a Contact Centre Environment
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office packages mainly Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience and confidence to produce higher level management reports and presentations.
- Experience of providing high levels of customer satisfaction
- Experience of implementing ideas to improve overall customer satisfaction.
- Communication skills
- Technical/numerical ability
- Relationship Skills
ZPG Plc (LSE:ZPG) ("ZPG") owns and operates some of the UK`s most trusted home-related digital platforms including Zoopla, uSwitch, PrimeLocation, Hometrack and Property Software Group. Our mission is to provide the most useful resources for consumers when finding, moving or managing their home and be the most effective partner for related businesses.
We help consumers to understand the property and home services comparison markets and make smarter decisions, whilst helping professionals to win more business and operate more effectively. Our multi-brand, multi-channel approach creates a unique and unrivalled proposition with our websites and mobile apps attracting over 50 million visits per month and over 25,000 business partners using our services.
ZPG was founded in 2007 and has a highly experienced management team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.