The candidate will be responsible for the end to end design process, with a particular interest in gaining a deep understanding of our customers through UCD methods. Working as part of a highly collaborative cross-functional team, they will define user problems and translate these into leading solutions within the constantly changing energy market.
- Lead a user-centred UX process for the team with focus on forming solutions that meet both business objectives and user needs
- Determine appropriate UX tools for projects ranging from incremental improvements to new features
- Lead team in regular workshops to facilitate a collaborative approach to problem solving
- Conduct qualitative research such as competitive analysis, customer interviews and stakeholder interviews
- Develop personas, experience maps, user flows, wireframes
- Create low and high fidelity prototypes - everything from sketches to in-browser prototypes (working alongside a front-end developer)
- Prepare, conduct and present findings of usability testing
- Give and receive feedback in regular design reviews as part of our design community
- Contribute to the creation and sharing of UX documentation, brand/design standards, and ongoing enhancements to uSwitch
- 3-5 years in a UX focused role
- Expert knowledge of UX heuristics and best practices
- Experience working on large and complex sites
- Experience working with and contributing to pattern libraries
- Understanding of quantitative testing methods (A/B testing)
- Proficient with prototyping software such as Axure, Sketch, Invision or similar
- Portfolio of relevant work samples demonstrating a user-centred approach across mobile, tablet, and desktop
ZPG Plc (LSE:ZPG) ("ZPG") owns and operates some of the UK`s most trusted home-related digital platforms including Zoopla, uSwitch, PrimeLocation, Hometrack and Property Software Group. Our mission is to provide the most useful resources for consumers when finding, moving or managing their home and be the most effective partner for related businesses.
We help consumers to understand the property and home services comparison markets and make smarter decisions, whilst helping professionals to win more business and operate more effectively. Our multi-brand, multi-channel approach creates a unique and unrivalled proposition with our websites and mobile apps attracting over 50 million visits per month and over 25,000 business partners using our services.
ZPG was founded in 2007 and has a highly experienced management team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.