The Broadband team is growing and we are looking for a motivated Marketing Executive to join the team on a 12-month work placement starting in July 2018. The Marketing Executive is central to the success of the Broadband team. You will ensure the website is kept up to date with the latest offers from our big name brands, including BT, Virgin and Sky, and analyse where improvements need to be made to the site. You will be in charge of monitoring the profitability of the whole business unit and preparing reports on this. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with the various teams including Marketing, Product and Commercial as well other core business functions.
- Daily management of all revenue and spend data, compiling information from a variety of different resources and uploading into our bespoke P&L application
- Supporting the team in gathering information on our business and client performance helping us to spot trends or errors
- Compiling top-level performance reporting for the overall business and for clients
- Responding to ad-hoc queries
- Working with PPC, SEO, Email and Social teams
Key skills; experience and attributes:
- Knowledge and passion about our business
- High level of attention to detail
- Good analytical skills
- Motivated, organised and proactive
- Team player
- Curious and driven with a desire to learn and continually improve
- Undertaking a Business/Marketing related degree
- A self-starter
- An excellent communicator
- If you have completed the first 2 years of a Business related/Marketing degree, with one final year yet to be undertaken and you are expected to gain a 2:1
- Right to live and work in the UK
How to apply:
If you`re interested in joining the team at uSwitch please answer the 3 following questions accompanied with a CV to email@example.com.
What interests you about this specific programme? Think about how you will utilise yourstrengths, skills and knowledge to work in the digital marketing industry. And what would you like to learn and gain from us while you are working here? (Maximum 300 words)
We would like you to suggest any ways that you can think of to improve our site. This can beanything from what you have found in your personal experience from looking around the site, or what you have learnt in your degree course that you could see fitting with our system. (Maximum 300 words)
Can you tell us what challenges you think an affiliate business model like ours may face and how to overcome them?
The deadline for applications is 5 January 2018, but we recommend you to apply early to avoid disappointment, as applications will close sooner if demand for this position has been fulfilled.
ZPG Plc (LSE:ZPG) ("ZPG") owns and operates some of the UK`s most trusted property and household-related digital brands including Zoopla, uSwitch, PrimeLocation, Money and Hometrack.
ZPG helps empower smarter property and household decisions. It has an unrivalled proposition with its websites and mobile apps attracting over 50 million visits per month and over 25,000 business partners using its services.
ZPG was founded in 2007 and has a highly experienced management team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.