We are looking for a UX/Product Designer to support our team in the improvement and growth of our energy product - the largest energy comparison site in the UK.
The candidate will be responsible for the end-to-end design process, with a particular interest in gaining a deep understanding of both B2B and B2C users through user-centric design methods. Working as part of a highly collaborative cross-functional teams, they will define user problems and translate these into leading solutions within the constantly changing energy market.
- Working with and optimising both internal and external product tools
- Lead a user-centred UX process for the team with focus on forming solutions that meet both business objectives and user needs
- Determine appropriate UX tools for projects ranging from incremental improvements to new features
- Lead team in regular workshops to facilitate a collaborative approach to problem solving
- Conduct qualitative research such as competitive analysis, customer interviews and stakeholder interviews
- Develop personas, experience maps, user flows, wireframes
- Create low and high fidelity prototypes - everything from sketches to in-browser prototypes (working alongside a front-end developer)
- Prepare, conduct and present findings of usability testing
- Give and receive feedback in regular design reviews as part of our design community
- Contribute to the creation and sharing of UX documentation, brand/design standards, and ongoing enhancements to uSwitch
- Commercial experience in a UX focused role
- Expert knowledge of UX heuristics and best practices
- Experience working on large and complex sites
- Experience working with and contributing to pattern libraries
- Understanding of quantitative and qualitative testing methods
- Proficient with prototyping software such as Axure, Sketch, Invision or similar
- Working with complex back-end systems (hopefully you`ll leave them less complex!)
- Understanding of system design / experience working with process design
ZPG Plc (LSE:ZPG) ("ZPG") owns and operates some of the UK`s most trusted property and household-related digital brands including Zoopla, uSwitch, PrimeLocation, Money and Hometrack.
ZPG helps empower smarter property and household decisions. It has an unrivalled proposition with its websites and mobile apps attracting over 50 million visits per month and over 25,000 business partners using its services.
ZPG was founded in 2007 and has a highly experienced management team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.