Well we don`t like to boast, but our culture is quite unique. We empower intelligent people to make intelligent decisions. We give them the autonomy to experiment and the flexibility to develop ways to provide our customers a simple and personal service. We`re all extremely proud of working here and that shows through the commitment and the passion in everyday life at uSwitch. We don`t believe in hierarchy and we`re not at all corporate. So in a nutshell we`re just what you`re looking for if you want to develop yourself and make a difference.
We are looking for someone to drive development of data and lead development of a data framework across multiple teams and be a central point of technical expertise for the analysts. This will include driving commercial use of data, internal experimentation for product development and steering more effective data storage & reporting, working closely with software developers and commercial roles.
- Actively uses analysis and expertise to help set multiple teams` short and long term activities.
- Improve and develop on reporting capabilities and work towards automation
- Design and interpret AB tests
- Identify changes, trends, assess impact and forecast metrics.
- Mentor other analysts in the business in programming, GA and statistical techniques.
- Be confident presenting your ideas to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Independent and self motivated to create and drive projects.
- Highly experienced with both SQL and either Python or R
- Highly numerate with a good degree in a quantitative subject
- Competent with statistical tests and some classification and regression techniques through commercial application.
- Experienced with Google Analytics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to transform data analysis into simple actionable recommendations and effectively communicate uncertainty to colleagues of different backgrounds.
- Independent, self-starter, good at working on your own as well as part of a team
- Strong commercial understanding and business acumen - the analysis and insight you provide will have real business impacts.
- Strong organisation skills and ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
- Curious and driven with a desire to learn and continually improve.
We`re based in a vibrant area that`s full of history. Built on the site of the old Courage brewery, our "Cooperage" offices are located right next to Tower Bridge on the south side of the Thames.
Our workplace has many great features: free gym, games room, in-house barista and free breakfasts and snacks. These are just part of an extensive wider benefits package that includes a contributory pension, bonus schemes, life assurance and much more.
ZPG Plc (LSE:ZPG) ("ZPG") owns and operates some of the UK`s most trusted property and household-related digital brands including Zoopla, uSwitch, PrimeLocation, Money and Hometrack.
ZPG helps empower smarter property and household decisions. It has an unrivalled proposition with its websites and mobile apps attracting over 50 million visits per month and over 25,000 business partners using its services.
ZPG was founded in 2007 and has a highly experienced management team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.