We are looking for a Mobile App Designer (UX/UI) to join our mobile app team, helping to improve and grow the uSwitch: Switching Made Simple app.
The candidate will be fully responsible for the end-to-end design process, with a particular interest in the visual design. Working as part of a small, fast-moving and collaborative team, they will define user problems and translate these into solutions for the various products served by the mobile app team.
- Very strong visual design skills
- Strong commercial experience in product design
- Lead a user-centric UX process for the team with focus on forming solutions that balance business objectives and user needs
- Lead the team in regular workshops to facilitate a collaborative approach to problem solving
- Improve key metrics by analysing user data
- Conduct qualitative research such as competitive analysis, customer interviews and stakeholder interviews
- Give and receive feedback in weekly design reviews as part of our design community
- Experience working with and contributing to pattern libraries
- Cross-platform design experience (Android, iOS, mobile, tablet)
- Commercial experience in a UX focused role
- Understanding of quantitative and qualitative testing methods
- Expert knowledge of UX heuristics and best practices
- Proficient with prototyping software such as Axure, Sketch, Invision or similar
ZPG Plc (LSE:ZPG) ("ZPG") owns and operates some of the UK`s most trusted property and household-related digital brands including Zoopla, uSwitch, PrimeLocation, Money and Hometrack.
ZPG helps empower smarter property and household decisions. It has an unrivalled proposition with its websites and mobile apps attracting over 50 million visits per month and over 25,000 business partners using its services.
ZPG was founded in 2007 and has a highly experienced management team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.