Well we don`t like to boast, but our culture is quite unique. We empower intelligent people to make intelligent decisions. We give them the autonomy to experiment and the flexibility to develop ways to provide our customers a simple and personal service. We`re all extremely proud of working here and that shows through the commitment and the passion in everyday life at uSwitch. We don`t believe in hierarchy and we`re not at all corporate. So in a nutshell we`re just what you`re looking for if you want to develop yourself and make a difference.
uSwitch is committed to helping customers find the best deal across their home needs. Our comms team brings the best broadband, TV and mobile phone deals to our customers. Data is integral to our business and underpins everything we do, be it optimising our website or helping providers better understand customer needs.
We`re looking for someone to join our growing comms data team and help us drive the evolution of how we interact with both our customers and our providers.
As a Junior Comms Analyst, you will be involved in projects throughout the comms team, both investigating the answers to data questions the team may have and increasing the accessibility of that data to colleagues and occasionally providers. PR requests, quarterly business reports and commercial model optimisations are some of the areas you`ll be contributing to. Whilst many of the reports and processes are already well defined, we need someone who can understand, own and develop them.
- Create and maintain internal dashboards and reports
- Assist in the creation of quarterly business reports for partners
- Assist the Comms team in monitoring, testing and assessing impact of decisions
- Experience in an analytical profession or completed a quantitative university degree.
- Experience with a programming language
- Experienced with Excel or Google Sheets
- Experienced with creating data reports and/or dashboards
- Able to complete small analytical research pieces with feedback and guidance
- Strong desire to learn and develop statistical, programming, analytical and business knowledge
- SQL experience
- R/Python experience
- Previously worked with website data.
We`re based in a vibrant area that`s full of history. Built on the site of the old Courage brewery, our "Cooperage" offices are located right next to Tower Bridge on the south side of the Thames.
Our workplace has many great features: free gym, games room, in-house barista and free breakfasts and snacks. These are just part of an extensive wider benefits package that includes a contributory pension, bonus schemes, life assurance and much more.