BT regularly offers new customers free Sainsbury’s gift cards, Next vouchers or Marks & Spencer vouchers when they join as a broadband or TV customer through uSwitch.
So how do you claim them once you’ve signed up? Read on and we’ll walk you through the process for each type of voucher in our step-by-step guide.
How to claim your BT Reward Card
1) Sign up for BT broadband online through uSwitch.com, making sure that the promotional offer of a BT Reward Card is ongoing.
2) Wait until BT has connected your home to the internet.
3) Sign in to your BT account at BT.com's dedicated page for claiming BT Reward Cards and submit your claim.
4) Wait for your BT Reward Card to arrive. BT pledges to post it within 30 days.
How to claim your cashback cheque
1) Sign up for BT broadband online through uSwitch.com, making sure that the promotional offer of a cashback cheque is ongoing.
2) Wait until BT has installed your line and connected your service.
3) Visit Broadband Benefits and enter your details within 45 days.
4) After the claim date, the cheque will be sent in the post. It should be received within 45 days of the claim date.
How to claim free Boots or JD Sports gift cards
1) Order a BT broadband deal from uSwitch.com, making sure that the offer of a free Boots or JD Sports gift card is ongoing.
2) Once BT has connected your home to the internet, head to BT's dedicated page for claiming JD Sports and Boots gift cards to submit your claim.
3) Select which gift card you want and claim it using your VOL reference. You'll find this on your bill. Look for the number that starts 'VOL012'.
4) BT will send out your reward within 30 days of submitting your claim.
How to claim free Sainsbury’s gift cards from BT
1) Sign up for BT broadband as a new customer, making sure you’re within the offer period and that the Sainsbury’s gift cards giveaway applies to the bundle you’ve chosen.
2) Wait until your broadband has been connected and installed in your home.
3) Head to BT’s dedicated page for claiming Sainsbury’s offers. You’ll find the page here: BT Sainsbury’s offer. In order to claim, you’ll need your VOL0 number. You’ll find it at BT’s order tracking page: BT track my order.
4) Wait for your vouchers to arrive. BT will post your gift card within 30 days of making the claim.
In the event that you've moved house and switched supplier, your Sainsbury’s gift card will be posted to the address where your new BT broadband service has been set up.
How to claim your choice of Costa, John Lewis, M&S or Boots vouchers
1) Sign up for a BT broadband deal or broadband and TV deal through uSwitch.com, checking that the voucher offer is ongoing.
2) Once your service is installed, head to BT's voucher claim page.
3) Submit your claim. To do this, you'll need what BT calls a VOL Reference. You'll find this on the bill contained in an email BT will have sent you. The reference starts with: 'VOL01'.
4) Wait for your voucher to arrive. BT pledges to deliver within 45 days of receiving your claim.
How to claim free Next vouchers from BT
1) Sign up for a BT Mobile SIM, making sure that the deal you’ve chosen is included in the free vouchers giveaway and that you’re within the offer period.
2) If you're a broadband customer, you can't begin your claim until your service is installed and you’re up and running. If you're a BT Mobile customer, you just need to activate your SIM card and you can start your claim.
3) Head to BT’s dedicated page for claiming Next vouchers. You’ll find it here: BT Next vouchers. To complete the claim, you’ll need your VOl0 number. This can be found on BT’s order tracking page here: BT Track My Order.
4) BT pledges to post your Next voucher to your home within 30 days of the claim. If you’ve changed address and this has prompted you to switch to BT, the voucher will be sent to the your new home.
How to claim free Love2Shop vouchers from BT
1) Order BT broadband, making sure that the bundle you're signing up for is included in the Love2Shop promotion and that the offer is ongoing when you order it.
2) Wait until your service is connected.
3) Fill in a claim form here: BT Love2Shop vouchers claim form. To complete the form, you'll need your e-mail address and your BT order number. This is the sequence of 11 characters that starts with 'VOL012'. You'll find it on BT's order tracking page. It's also vital that you cite uSwitch on the form to qualify for the promotion.
4) BT will send out the voucher within 30 days of your claim being made.
How to claim your prepaid Visa card from BT
1) Order a BT broadband deal that includes a free prepaid Visa card. Make sure that you're within the time parameters of the promotion.
2) Wait until your BT broadband connection is live.
3) Head to BT's rewards claim page and follow the instructions.
4) When you receive the Visa card, you need to activate it to be able to use it. This must be done within three months of receipt of the card.
How to claim free M&S / Marks & Spencer vouchers from BT
1) Order BT broadband from uSwitch as a new customer, making certain that the bundle you’ve picked is included in the free Marks and Spencer giveaway and that you’re ordering within the offer period.
2 ) Wait for your service to be connected.
3) Visit BT’s M&S voucher claim page. You’ll find it here: Marks and Spencer voucher claims. To make your claim you’ll need your VOl0 number. This can be found at BT’s order tracking page here: BT order tracker. You’ll need to cite uSwitch when asked.
4) Your Marks and Spencer voucher will be posted out within 30 days of your claim. If your switch to BT was prompted by a home move, your voucher will be sent to your new address.
There's a problem with my claim. What can I do?
With most BT voucher offers, you should get your voucher within 30 days of submitting your claim. With some offers, however, such as the multiple rewards promotion (includes Costa, John Lewis, M&S or Boots), a 45-day cut-off point applies.
If you haven't received your voucher, you've got the wrong value voucher, or there's any other problem with your claim, you can get in touch with BT here.
Looking to claim free vouchers from TalkTalk? You’ll find our step-by-step guide here: How to claim free vouchers from TalkTalk.