To provide the best experience for the majority of people, we continually upgrade our technology - this means that older, insecure browsers are less likely to be supported.
It's important to keep your browser up-to-date. In doing so you'll benefit from:
- Enhanced security — browsers are constantly updating themselves to keep you safe from scams, viruses, and other threats.
- Faster web browsing — newer browsers contain improvements that help to load sites quicker, and make them faster to use.
- Better compatibility — websites using newer technology to deliver their services will look and work better.
Updating your computer's browser
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Mac only)
- Microsoft Edge (Windows 10)
- Internet Explorer 11 (Windows 7 and Windows 8)
Updating your mobile device's browser
If you use Safari on an iPhone or iPad, you should make sure your device is running the latest version of iOS. If you have installed a different browser from the App Store, check the Updates section of the App Store to see if a newer version is available.
For Google Chrome on Android devices, check the Play Store app for updates. You should also check your settings app for system updates to Android.