To find cheap electricity deals for your household, uSwitch can help you run a comparison of the latest deals to see how they stack up to your current plan.
Compare your energy bill and save
Switching supplier is the quick and simple way to cut household costs
How to compare electricity prices
- Step 1 Find a recent electricity bill from your energy supplier.
- Step 2 Visit an Ofgem-accredited electricity price comparison site, like uSwitch.
- Step 3 Enter your electricity usage details as prompted so your results can be specific to your region and consumption.
- Step 4 Review your electricity comparison results — you may choose to switch online to save hundreds of pounds, or simply want to see how your current electricity plan stacks up to the market.
What is the cheapest electricity-only energy plan uSwitch can help me switch to?
|iFix 12-Month Saver Feb19||£478||Compare now|
|Better Energy (all Online)||£478||Compare now|
|E.ON Go Online 1 Year v6||£480||Compare now|
|GNE Family 18 Month Fixed V11||£481||Compare now|
|Easy Saver Promise – February 2018||£482||Compare now|
|iFix 20-Month Saver Sep19||£487||Compare now|
|iFix 12-Month Feb19||£490||Compare now|
|GNE Family Green 18 Month Fixed V11||£492||Compare now|
|Octopus 12M Fixed||£495||Compare now|
|Bristol Energy 1 Year Fix Issue 20||£496||Compare now|
Based on average bill sizes for a medium energy user on an electricity-only plan, and averaged across all regions. This information is updated hourly with energy plans which are available to switch to through uSwitch. To appear in this table, plans must be available in at least 7 of the 14 regions.
What can I do about rising electricity prices?
The cost of electricity only seems to be going in one direction, but that doesn't mean you can't do something about it.
Try comparing prices to see if you are on the best deal. If you're on a standard variable rate tariff, it's likely you'll be able to find a better deal.
Simply enter your postcode and start your electricity comparison.
Will my electricity supply be affected when I switch?
No. Every supplier uses the same wires and cables to provide you with energy so don’t let a fear of power cuts put you off running an electricity price comparison.
Should you decide to change supplier, your new and old providers will work together to ensure no disruption occurs leaving you to enjoy the best electricity prices. Compare electricity rates and switch using our simple and painless process today.
- Cheap Gas And Electricity Who has the best energy deal for you?
- uSwitch Energy Awards 2015 Who won the 2015 uSwitch customer satisfaction awards?
- How To Switch Gas And Electricity Do you know how to switch energy plan and save money?
*Between 1 January 2016 and 31 March 2016, at least 10% of people who switched electricity supplier with uSwitch saved £488 or more.