Get a new boiler from British Gas
Find out more or call 0800 084 6664
Choosing a new boiler or central heating system is an important decision, and one you'll benefit from for many years to come. Here are our top reasons to choose British Gas:
In partnership with
4 reasons to get a new British Gas boiler:
- Buy a new boiler from British Gas this summer and you’ll get £200 off the cost of a new boiler.†
- Know exactly what you’ll pay – you’ll get a fixed price quote so even if there’s unexpected work, you won't pay a penny more.
- A year’s free maintenance of your entire central heating system – whether or not British Gas installed the parts.
- You'll have one of the most energy-efficient boilers – British Gas only installs the latest A-rated boilers so you could save as much as £340 a year on your energy bills*.
Need a new boiler?
Save up to £305* a year with a new boiler from British Gas.Find out more
Boiler information & advice
Should I get a new boiler / how much money can a new boiler save you?
Wondering about the real cost of a new boiler? Find out how much a new boiler costs, if it’s worth the money and whether or not you really need one.
Combi or Conventional boiler? We explain the differences.
Read our boiler guide to find out everything you need to know about boilers. A comprehensive guide to combi, condensing and conventional boilers.
Find out more about common boiler problems, when it’s time to call in the experts and how much they cost to fix.
* Based on comparing the savings for upgrading a G-rated to an A-rated condensing boiler with a full set of heating controls. Savings assume a gas price of 4.21p/kWh. Source: energysavingtrust.org.uk (03/15).
† This offer is valid until 31st August 2015 and is available for domestic properties only (up to 40kW). It excludes warm air units. We will take £200 off your new boiler at the point of sale, on the basis that we install the boiler. You can’t use this offer with another British Gas offer unless the other offer states that it’s ok.