Get a new boiler from British Gas
Find out more or call 0800 084 6664
Choosing a new boiler or central heating system is an important decision, and one you'll benefit from for many years to come. Here are our top reasons to choose British Gas:
In partnership with
4 reasons to get a new British Gas boiler:
- Get £400 back when you trade-in your old boiler in British Gas’ Dazzling Offer†
- Know exactly what you’ll pay – you’ll get a fixed price quote so even if there’s unexpected work, you won't pay a penny more.
- You'll have one of the most energy-efficient boilers – British Gas installs the latest A-rated boilers so you could save as much as £305 a year on your energy bills*.
- Includes a year's aftercare your boiler and central heating.
Need a new boiler?
Save up to £305* a year with a new boiler from British Gas.Find out more
Boiler information & advice
Should I get a new boiler / how much money can a new boiler save you?
Wondering about the real cost of a new boiler? Find out how much a new boiler costs, if it’s worth the money and whether or not you really need one.
Combi or Conventional boiler? We explain the differences.
Read our boiler guide to find out everything you need to know about boilers. A comprehensive guide to combi, condensing and conventional boilers.
Find out more about common boiler problems, when it’s time to call in the experts and how much they cost to fix.
* Based on comparing the savings for upgrading a G-rated to an A-rated condensing boiler with a full set of heating controls. Saving figure is illustrative and based on a gas heated semi-detached house. Savings assume a gas price of 4.21p/kWh. Source: www.energysavingstrust.org.uk (03/14).
† Offer ends 30th June 2015, excludes warm air units and the simplicity proposition and is available for domestic properties only. Offer will be applied at point of sale and is subject to boiler installation by British Gas. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other British Gas boiler offer.