Buy a new boiler and get £300 trade-in
Plus, claim up to £270 Green Deal Cashback
Get a quote now or call 0800 084 6664
When it comes to boilers, British Gas is the expert. British Gas installs more new boilers and central heating systems in the UK than anyone else, which is why we've joined forces to provide this great deal on boilers, and no deposit required.
In partnership with
5 reasons to get your new boiler from British Gas & uSwitch:
- Get £300 trade-in when you buy a new boiler - whilst funds last.*
- Plus, you could claim up to £270 Green Deal cashback. The Green Deal is the government scheme to help get homes more energy efficient. To encourage households to take up the scheme, cashback is available but only on a first come first serve basis, and while funds last. Find out more about the Green Deal cashback scheme. ‡
- Your installation quote is fixed and you’ll get and efficient A-rated boiler that could save you £300 a year^
- Count on a 24-hour staffed helpline. As part of a year’s boiler and central heating system repair and maintenance service
- You’re in expert hands: Gas Safe registered engineers install more boilers than anyone else – over 100,000 last year.
Need a new boiler?
Save up to £516 with a new boiler from British Gas.Get a quote
Boiler information & advice
Should I get a new boiler / how much money can a new boiler save you?
Wondering about the real cost of a new boiler? Find out how much a new boiler costs, if it’s worth the money and whether or not you really need one.
Combi or Conventional boiler? We explain the differences.
Read our boiler guide to find out everything you need to know about boilers. A comprehensive guide to combi, condensing and conventional boilers.
Find out more about common boiler problems, when it’s time to call in the experts and how much they cost to fix.
* Offer closes 30th June 2013. Discount will be applied at point of sale and is subject to boiler installation. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other British Gas boiler offer.
‡ The Government Green Deal scheme is only available in England and Wales and is subject to the terms and conditions of the Government Green Deal scheme; http://www.decc.gov.uk/en/content/cms/tackling/green_deal/green_deal.asp
^ Based on comparing the savings for upgrading a G-rated to an A-rated condensing boiler with a full set of heating controls. Saving figure is illustrative and based on a gas heated 3 bed semi-detached house. Savings assume a gas price of 4.49p/kWh. Source: energysavingtrust.org.uk/In-your-home/Heating-and-hot-water/Replacing-your-boiler (06/12)
Limited service applies during public holidays and exceptional peak demand. An additional charge may apply where weekend installations are requested. Phone lines are open weekdays 7.30am to 8.00pm, Saturdays 8.00am to 6.00pm and Sundays 8.30am to 5.00pm. Calls may be monitored and/or recorded for quality assurance and compliance purposes. For further information visit http://www.britishgas.co.uk/heating-terms