Get £400 off when you replace your old boiler with a new energy-efficient one
Get a quote now or call 0800 084 6664
When it comes to boilers, British Gas is the expert. The company installs more new boilers and central heating systems in the UK than anyone else, which is why we've joined forces to provide this great deal on British Gas boilers. No deposit required.
In partnership with
5 reasons to get a new British Gas boiler & uSwitch:
- Get £400 off when you replace your old boiler with a new energy-efficient one*
- There is a range of payment options, with a Flexible Heating Improvement Plan‡, you could spread your payments over 3 to 10 years.
- The installation quote won't change and you’ll obtain an efficient, first-class boiler that could help you save up to £310 per year^
- You can also rely on a 24-hour helpline. This is part of the 12 month central heating and boiler maintenance service you are entitled to.
- You’re in expert hands: engineers registered with Gas Safe install more boilers than anyone else – over 100,000 last year.
Need a new boiler?
Save up to £310 with a new boiler from British Gas.Get a quote
Boiler information & advice
Should I get a new boiler / how much money can a new boiler save you?
Wondering about the real cost of a new boiler? Find out how much a new boiler costs, if it’s worth the money and whether or not you really need one.
Combi or Conventional boiler? We explain the differences.
Read our boiler guide to find out everything you need to know about boilers. A comprehensive guide to combi, condensing and conventional boilers.
Find out more about common boiler problems, when it’s time to call in the experts and how much they cost to fix.
* Ends 31/3/14. Domestic properties only. Subject to boiler installation by British Gas. Offer applied at point of sale, not in conjunction with any other British Gas Boiler offer.
‡ Availability of credit and the plans on offer are subject to status. British Gas Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for its insurance mediation activities. Registration number 490568.
^ Based on comparing the savings for upgrading a G-rated to an A-rated condensing boiler with a full set of heating controls. Saving figure is illustrative and based on a gas heated 3 bed semi-detached house. Savings assume a gas price of 4.49p/kWh. Source: energysavingtrust.org.uk (12/13)
Limited service applies during public holidays and exceptional peak demand. An additional charge may apply where weekend installations are requested. Phone lines are open weekdays 7.30am to 8.00pm, Saturdays 8.00am to 6.00pm and Sundays 8.30am to 5.00pm. Calls may be monitored and/or recorded for quality assurance and compliance purposes. For further information visit http://www.britishgas.co.uk/heating-terms