Compare car insurance quotes for your BMW 7 Series car with uSwitch
The BMW 7 Series has seen many developments over four decades. The latest BMW 7 Series has all the performance, refinement and ride quality you would expect from BMW’s flagship luxury model.
BMW 7 Series models
The BMW 7 Series is only available as a saloon model. All BMW 7 Series models offer a high interior specification and feature BMW’s innovative iDrive control system.
BMW 7 Series engines and fuel consumption
The BMW 7 Series offers a choice of superb engines but as you’d expect from a large luxury car, economy is not its strongest point. The average BMW 7 Series will deliver around 25 miles per gallon.
- petrol engines: from 3.0 to 6.0L
- diesel engine is 3.0L
Euro NCAP safety ratings
The BMW 7 series currently has no Euro NCAP safety rating.
BMW 7 Series facts
- There are plans to release a greener BMW 7 Series with a hybrid hydrogen and petrol engine, called the Hydrogen 7.
- Bmw 1 Series Learn more about insuring the 1 Series Bmw
- Bmw 5 Series Learn more about insuring the 5 Series Bmw
- Bmw Z Series Learn more about insuring the Z Series Bmw