The Ford Mondeo is the large family car that was released in 1993 as replacement for the popular Ford Sierra
The Ford Mondeo has undergone several revisions since its launch and has won many awards worldwide. The 2007 Ford Mondeo has revised engines and improved safety features as well as advanced technologies and a fresh new look. You can compare the market for the best deals for your Ford Mondeo’s car insurance with uSwitch.
For Mondeo models
There are plenty of options when it comes to picking a Ford Mondeo – they’re available as a hatchback, saloon or estate. There is also a large choice of trim levels. The Ford Mondeo Ghia is one of the bestselling models, while the Ford Mondeo Titanium X is the sportiest. The Ford Mondeo is considered ideal for long distance drives, families and load-lugging.
For Mondeo engines and fuel consumption
For a car of its size, the Ford Mondeo is surprisingly economical. Depending on the engine you can expect around 30 to 45 miles per gallon. The Ford Mondeo TDCI is the most economical at almost 50 miles per gallon.
Euro NCAP safety ratings
With revised safety features the 2007 Ford Mondeo scored highly in safety tests.
- adult: 5/5
- child: 4/5
- pedestrian 2/4
Ford Mondeo facts
- The Ford Mondeo scooped up the Top Gear car of the year award 2007 – and many other accolades.
- The Ford Mondeo is a video game favourite, appearing in both Gran Turismo and Grand Theft Auto.
- Ford Galaxy Learn more about insuring the Galaxy
- Ford Fiesta Learn more about insuring the Fiesta
- Ford S Max Learn more about insuring the Ford S Max