Compare car insurance quotes for your Toyota Yaris with uSwitch
Launched in 1999, the Toyota Yaris supermini immediately won European Car of the Year and has become Toyota’s bestselling car in Europe. Now a top selling car worldwide, the Toyota Yaris is renowned for its neat handling and excellent reliability.
Toyota Yaris models
The Toyota Yaris is available as a 3-door and 5-door hatchback and there is a choice of several trim levels. Toyota Yaris models include the Toyota Yaris Verso, a mini MPV and the Toyota Yaris SR, a sporty hot hatch.
Toyota Yaris engines and fuel consumption
The Toyota Yaris is available with a choice of engines. All engines are economical, and the Toyota Yaris Zinc edition manages over 60 miles per gallon.
- petrol engines: from 1.0 to 1.8L
- diesel engine is 1.4L
Euro NCAP safety ratings
The Toyota Yaris scores well in safety and offers good security to both the driver and passengers.
- adult: 5/5
- child: 3/5
- pedestrian: 2/4
Toyota Yaris facts
- Fun Toyota Yaris features include a sensor that detects the key in your pocket and unlocks the car for you as you approach.
- Sales of the Toyota Yaris account for nearly 30% of Toyota’s total sales.
- Toyota Rav4 Learn more about insuring the Rav4
- Toyota Prius Learn more about insuring the Prius
- Car insurance For Your Toyota Learn more about insuring your Toyota